Pizza Girl

GUYS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR MONTHS I JUST HAD LOTS OF SHITS TO DO SO SO SORRY
-------------------------------------------

I woke up by a pillow being thrown at my face .

"Huh what's going on ??" I ask

The girls were all quiet and I could hear sobbing threw the door . I looked at the girls confuse .

"Calum is crying ... He asked Isa our and .. She didn't actually loved him ... " Chrissy said

"Woah I though she loved him"

"Yeah well ... She got a new boyfriend named Shawn"

"Oh" Is all I could say

I walked downstairs with the girls and we hugged him . We couldn't do more really ...

After a few moments he stopped crying and Luke decided we should plan something for the day .

"Okay sooo ... Maybe we could ... Watch movie and cuddles? " Ashton say's

"That's fine with me ! " Chrissy smiles
" Im fine with it if there's food " Stella growls

Do vampire even eat food?

Luke whispered in my ear

"Not really but we do " He smiles

I look at him confuse . Maybe I whispered it to myself and he heard it ...

Since I woke up at 12:46 pm we decided to buy pizza and place the covers and pillows so we could all be confortable .

Ashton went to do popcorn as Calum was calling the pizza man .

Michael decided to choose the first movie we would watch and it came to be a romantic movie . Wich I felt pretty akward cause It was more of a 'couples' movie and yeah .

I felt bad for Calum . Stella was cuddling with Michael her head on his chest , Chrissy was in Ashton arms and I was laying on Lukes side and Calum was alone .

The Pizza man arrive and Calum came to open the door and he stood there .. Doing nothing .

"Cal you alright mate ? " Michael ask's from his seat .

We heard him talk with the pizza man wich camed out to be a pizza girl .

"You you might join our movie night?" Calum asks and we could see in his face he mentally face palmed hiself .

"I might get fired for this but sure! " She entered the room and changed into her spare girl clothes .

So Calum actually had a cuddle buddy tonight.

We learned her name was Kat and she was actually pretty nice . At least I wasen't the only one not a vampire here .

So we went on on that movie and I ended up cuddles to Luke . He was probably a vampire but he was hot . In both ways to be honest .

~ Times skip to 10 pm ~

We were watching our last movie . A horror one wich I regret agreeing to watch . I alway's been scared of these movies and end up not being able to sleep .

I kept hidding my face in Luke's chest everytime something scary would happen .

Michael and Stella were just laughing at how horrible the makeup was , Calum and Kat were just really in the movie and Chrissy and Ash left to sleep before we start this movie.

At the end lf the movie everyone took their stuff and Calum went to sleep with Kat since it was late and she didn't felt like going home anyway .

Stella and Michael went to sleep together and I was left with Luke .
I took my covers and started to walk to my room but Luke stops me .

"Mia you can sleep with me if you want .... I know your scared "

"No Im not"

He laugh "You are "

I roll my eyes "Fine"

We walked to his bedroom and I went to his bathroom so I could put my pj .
I went back to his room and saw him in boxers laying in bed .

"Cuddles?" He ask oppening his arms

I smiles and join him and all the scare flew away ...