- Chapter 2 -

I runned down the alley and tried to run home but of course henwas faster than me .

He grabbed me and covered my mouth .

"Shhhh ... Im not gonna' hurt you .." He whispered in my ear . I didnt believed this shit at all !

He cuddled his nose up and down my neck making me shiver .

He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer . He probably was a vampire bht he wasent cold at all , he was really hot . In both ways .

He quickly grabbed me as a patato bag and runned . Where ? I dont know .

----- 2 minutes later ( I guess that wasent really needed )

We arrived at a giant house . It wasen't only giant . It was Huge!

He pulled me down beside him and grabbed my hand . We walked in and there was tree others (aka. Vampires) looking at me hungrily . Geese theyre all frikin hungry !

The Vampire that was holding my hand growld and glared at them . They all looked pissed after and He pulled me into a room .

" Thats your room , have fun .... But not too much .." He added and left the room and locked it .

I looked for any escape but of course theyre wasent . I sat on 'My bed' . I looked arround and the room was not too big not too small .

I looked at a desk that has papers , crayons , books , drawing books and alot of shitty things to do .

I grabbed a pencil and started drawing that vampire . He was stuck in my head .

After I was almost done my drawing I heard a big bang of a drum? And some one running toward it .

"MY DRUM KITT!! " I heard someone yelled .

"MICHAEL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! " That same person said again .

I pressed my ear on the door and tried to listen at the conversasition they were having .

"Nothing it was Calum!"

"Calum is downstair ! " That yelling person said

" Well ugh its Luke . "

" Noooo " That vampire I meet today said .

So his name was Luke .

I couldnt heer the rest they were saying as they all shushed . I could hear footstep coming to my room .

I backed off the door and jumped on the bed . The door opened and theyre was that guy with dark brown and dark eyes starring at me .

"Follow me . " Was all he said and thats what I did .

He bringed me to the other guys too were Luke was glarring at him . He sat and I was the only one up . That dark hair vampire pulled me so I was sitting on his laps .

"Whats your name sweetheart? " He asked me .

"M-Mia " I said

"Well hello there , Im Calum !" He said smilling showing his two pointy theeth .

"And thats Ashton and Michael ! " He said ponting them saying theyre name .

"And that's-" I cutted him off .

"Luke?" I asked

He shushed and nodded .

"Yea"

Luke grabbed me from Calums gripped and I was now on his laps .

They talked for like hours and Calum was bow playing guitar and I yawned .

"Tired?" Luke whispered in my ear and I nodded .

He got up holding me bridal style and carried me to 'my bed' and placed me in it and putted the cover on top of me .

"Goodnight Princess'" He said and kissed my forehead . I closed my eye's and drifter to sleep ...