Months Later

~ 9 months later~

Its already been 9 months . Harry knows where I am and everyone too . At first my name was on the journal but I told them I was still here . My brother wasen't taking it good tho , he wanted to beat Luke .

Oh I didnt tell it yet ? It made 4 months me and Luke are dating . Ive told my parents and Harry wanted to beat the shit out of him for taking me away .

The only thing they don't know is that he's a vampire . At the beggining he had difficulty with his hunger but he got better after , since he was used to be with me .

We never actually got our first date . He alway's said he wanted it special .

I don't even know why I fell for that guy ... I always been affraid of vampires when I was younger .

I remember how cute he looked when he asked me to be his girlfriend .

~flashback~

"Luke I don't wanna stay here anymore !! Im fucking tired of it!!"

"Look Im sor-"

"No ur not fucking sorry Luke you tell me this every fucking time !! "

He looked up and had tears in his eyes . I never saw him cry . So did the other boys because when they entered the room and saw him cry , theyr eyes were wide open so was theyr mouth.

"Why why do you want me to stay anyway?.."

"Be-because I- I " He stopped and looked me straight in the eyes .

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine . I was surprised at first but started to moved my lips with his.

We pulled appart after a while and we were already out of breath.

"I love you.." He looked down

I lift up his chin with my index finger .

" I love you too" I gave him a peck on the lips .

He blushed

"Will you uhm be my girlfriend? "

" Of course I do"

~flashback over~

I wish I would have been more careful tho .... Cause now , Im one of them .