Chapter 4 - I Miss You , I Miss you

It was getting really cold , I walk to a bus stop to get a bit hotter .

It was really late . Nobody's walking , no car passing . Alone .

I start crying as I see someone walking to me a bit fast . I get scared and start to run .

He ran's after me and hell he was fast . He catch me and I scream .

"Shhh Its me baby , it's Lukey" He turns me arround and I sight in relief .

"God I miss you im so sorry for getting away and hell you scared me " I cried in his shoulder .

"Its okay ..... Im here now "

We take me in his arm's and he bring me home . Well mostly 'our' home with the other boy's .

We enter the house and there was the boy's with 3 other girls . They all look at us and smirk .

Luke roll his eye's and sit between the boy's as I stand there akwardly.

"Oh cmon' sit on Lukey's lap ...." Calum say's and the girl on his lap giggles .

Ugh I do as he say's and Luke wrap his arms arround me . I felt great actually .

They talked about their 'vampire stories' and I learned the girls were vampires too .

They all tell their stories and I learned to not mess with Michael or Stella . They were both agressive .

Calum and Isabelle were the 'annoying one's . But if you would mess up with the thing or the person they loved the most you were in deep shit .

Ashton and Chrissy the wierd one's . They weren't agressive but really lovely and nice . But they get reject alots ... And they have a sensitive heart .

Luke was the big heart one . He had a big heart and if anyone would mess with one of the things he loves he would mess them up . He would be the most agressive in that moment . The Leader . But If he loved you , you were lucky .

The girls decided to do a girl party upsatair and invited me . When we got upstair they randomly started a pillow fight .

Accidently Isa pushed me to hard and my nose started to bleed . Happily they didn't wanted to eat me . cx

They help me to get a bandage to put till the bleeding stops .

We all sat on the bed to have a girl talk .

"Ao do you love Luke ? " Chrissy ask's
"I don't know ...."

"Ah cmon' ... " Stella say's

"I like him alot and everything he's nice and a sweat-heart but I don't know . I just don't know .."

They roll they're eye's .

"Are u guys and the boy's boyfriend and girlfriend or I dont know? " I ask

"Well I Love Calum , Chrissy loves Asht and Stella loves Michael .. But I don't think they love us back .." Isabelle awnser's

"Aww guy's cmon ! Its sure they love you ! We can see it the way they look at you guy's ! " I say and they cheer up a bit .

"You think ? " Chrissy ask's
"I know " I wink and her smile got wider at the though of her and Ashton together .

We hear knocks at the door and Calum enter's .

"Can I join in ?!" He ask's in a girl voice .

"No Calum get out , girl talks here !" Stella say's he roll his eye's in a friendly way and leave the room with a blushing Isa .

Me and the girls chilled and talked about the boy's till we all pit in pj' and fell asleep in our bed's .

( Its a huge room with 4 bed's and a bathroom btw)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------