Chapter 3 - Just A Bite?

I woke up and smiled . I got up and look at myself in the mirror . Echhh ... I didn't looked really great . I look at my clothes that Luke bringned . I decide to wear blue american shorts and a blue obey shirt . I brush my hair and straight them .

I put red lipstick and black mascara with a little line of eyeliner and I was finally done .

I got out of the room since they forgot to lock it . I went downstair without making any sound and took a walk outside .

I was finally able to go outside . I decide to go at starbuck to buy myself a strawberry milkshake . I ordered and looked in my pocket for money but then realise that I didn't bring it .

"Its okay i'll pay it " A guy said and hang the money to the cashier .

"Oh uh thanks " I said and grabbed my milkshake .

"So I'm Andy . You are? .. " He ask

I took a slip of my drink and awnser him .

"Im Mia , Mia Styles "

"Oh , are you Harry's sister? " He ask

I nodded

"Yes I am "

"Oh I know him , he's in that popular boy band right? "

"Yea .. " I say

Andy had black hair placed like Luke and had a lip piercing too but he had another one on the nose . He had dark blue eye's and was kind of tall too . He just weared black . ( Andy was Andy Biersack in this story )

He was kind of cute but look alot like Luke but a darker one .

We walked to the park and he was kind of a nice guy . He was sweet but I wasen't really interested in him .

"Do you wanna go get icecream ? " He ask and I nodded .

It was 12:00 and I didn't eat this morning do why not ? We walk to a little stand where they were selling ice cream .

We cane to order and Andy decide to tale a chocolat cookie one .

"And you ?" The ice cream seller ask me . Andy looked at me and I decide to choose a vanilla one .

"Okay it's gonna be 4$ sir " He say's and Andy hang him the money .

We walk back eating our ice cream . And talked about some random stuff anout our past and what we wanted to be in the future and what he said impressed me .

"Well ... I'm kind of in a heavy metal band and I just hope in the future we will still be together making music for our fan .

"Oh , I didn't knew you were in a band ! " I said suprised .

"Yeah , were called black veil brides " He said

"Oh awesome , I need to watch some of you guys video . "

"I wouldn't mind ! Tell me ahat you think after ! " He says and smile .

"Sure ! " I say

"So where do you live ? It's getting late " He say's

I look at my phone to see it was 4:30pm . Shit time passes fast ... Then something clicked me .

Oh shit ! I forgot that I wasen't allowed to leave the house .!!

"Shit Andy I need to go . Im sorry ! " I shout and ran .

"Wait ! Can I have you're number ?!" He ran after me .

I stop and gave him my number . And ran back .

I was trying to find the way back but I didn't knew this place . I sat on a bench and sight . I was probably away from home and 'that place' with Luke .

I was happy I wasen't locked in again but now im affraid . With Luke I felt protected . But he's not there now .

"Please Luke Come Back ..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR REALLY SHORT CHAPTER SO SO SORRY !