Part 22

With Peter

  The day finally come. Friday. In recent days, I, Ms Natasha, Mr Clint and Mr Steve have been thinking about what to do with Flash. The other day Mr Pietro catch us and when we explain everything he decided to join us. The others have no idea what is happening, but soon they will. 

  Meanwhile, people declined my help, so i decided that its time to tell the world the truth. Flash will come at the Tower after school. From what i'm hearing the others, that doesn't know about Flash don't want him in the tower, but Ms Romanoff make them all come. 

 Today he is even more annoying than he is normally. Obviously he forgot already about the video and quietly threat every person who brings this up. He didn't learn his lesson. Talking loudly about how he is going to the tower after school, quietly mocking me about me, not being able to go and things like that. But what he don't know, is that today is the last day of his glory. 

 I'm sitting in math as usual in the last class in Friday. I think Mr Harinson will still love Flash, even when everyone understand everything, and still hates me. We are doing exercises now, but while people like me, Ned or MJ are working, people like Flash and his goons are chatting loudly. 

"Yes today i'm going to the Avenger Tower. Its not my first time there. Tony invite me yesterday, but who knows, maybe one day i can bring you with me boys, and tell them about Parker."I sigh and gritted my teeth. MJ noticed me.

"Just imagine his face after he finds out that some of them know"I try it. It works and i smile.

"Thank you"I whispered.

(Time skip)

 I'm in my suit, waiting for Flash to go to this alley to 'change'. 

"Hey guys. Do you hear me"Mr Pietro, Mr Clint, Mr Steve and Ms Natasha are doing what Ned and MJ did, when i first visited him. They are watching through my suit eyes.

"Yes we can. Where is Flash?"Mr Pietro asked with his Sokovian accent. I pointed at a figure, who is just walking out of the school. I zoomed, because now i can do this with my new-old suit and scan him.

"Loool you sure Stark didn't made that suit?"Mr Steve sounds impressed.

"Yes, cuz i made it"

"Impressive, but now concentrate. He is coming"When she said that i turn my attention back to the the school.

"Guys if you laugh too much mute yourself, because i'm gonna laugh too"I heard two or three ok's.

"CHANDLER IF YOU DON'T COME TO THE PARTY TOMORROW I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS"That was more like a friendly threat, but you still can notice the serious tone in his voice. He finally comes to the alley, where i was hiding and start looking at the walls, probably to see if i'm here.

"Nah huh i'm down here"I said from the ground. I was just lying when he start looking at the walls.

"H-Hi Mr Spiderman sir"He finally said.

"Hold up how he talk to you with 'Mr' and 'Sir' and we are just 'Steve' or 'Clint'"I smirked, knowing that i cant respond, because Flash is here.

"So tell me, how is like to be Spiderman?"He looked down. They started to laugh.

"Oh oh ask him how was patrol yesterday"Mr Clint said.

"Come on how was patrol last night?"He shrugged.

"I don't k-know sir"

"You met the Avengers right?"I heard one or two devilish laughs from the other side.