Part 43

With The Avengers

  They were all shocked about the fact that the cute little innocent Spidey just snapped at them. He was always so polite and respectful. Always. Especially with Tony, which he refused to call 'Tony' by the way. But he's actually yelling at him.

"Guys...Maybe he knows something about..you know...Peter. Give him some time"Pepper said, looking at the window, where he just jumped from.

"I dont think so. Remember he said something about some kind of work that he has. He freaked out when we told him what time it is"Bucky standed up and left the room.

Slowly everyone started leaving, but Tony stayed, still staring at the window.

"He is insane"He whispered to himself.

His mind was moving from Spidey to Peter, from Peter to Spidey, from Spidey to Peter. He just didn't know who he would choose to be friends with after Spidey figured out about his cheating. Will he be able to forgive him, or will he make him choose between the two of them?

He went through memories with Peter.

Like when they stayed all night in Tony's lab. He had to call his Aunt to say that he is staying the night. It's weird how he had to call his Aunt and not his Mom or Dad, but Peter said something about a business trip that they are on.

"MR STARK PASS ME A PEN PLEASE" The kid yelled, not looking up from his 'walking on the wall' boots that he was trying to make for the past few weeks.

I threw a pen at him and it was supposed to hit his shoulder, but just before it hit him he catched it. Damn, what a reflection. He writes something down and continues working.

I chuckled at his face. He was so concentrated that he had his tongue stuck out of his mouth, never moving his eyes from one of the boots. He is doing this when he zoned out, which is actually pretty often when I gave him more work than usual.

"FRIDAY, take a picture and add it in 'Peter's being adorable' folder, would you?"I whispered. She didn't answer, but I knew she did it.

"Ok, Mr Stark, I have to try, to see if this here work"He turned to me.

"Cool, put them on"I smiled at his excitement. I swear he look like a puppy, but he suddenly frowned, his smile fading"What?"I asked

"I-I, I can't"

"Why not?"I frowned as well.

"I uh...What If I fall?"He was...scared? confused? What is he even? I can't really tell.

"Aww, are you scared?"I teased him, making a silly face.

"What, no. I'm not scared"

"Then what is it then?"I chuckled at my teasing, watching as he opened and closed his mouth again and again.

"I-...yeah Im scared"I smiled brightly and got up from my chair.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"I said, standing in front of the wall, the boots on me and Peter on my left, ready to write down in his dinosaur notebook. ( It's not the one we met with, I bought him a new one, but it still has a dinosaur on it ). We even stuck a rope on the ceiling, which I was squeezing, so my body wouldn't fall back.

"No, now please, put your left leg on the wall, and wait a little, then move your other leg on the wall. Oh and tell me if you feel like you are going to fall"We had pillows underneath me, just in case, but I feel that this won't be enough.