Part 38

With Peter

  My vision was blurry. I couldn't really see what was happening around me, but I felt something. It's like my senses are going crazy. All of them. I felt dizzy and I can swear that I saw a figure coming closer and closer to me, but I can't see from the brightness all around me. I felt every touch and every clothing on my body. It hurts. My ears are catching things like 'what...you...doi-...here', 'it's...your...fault', 'get ou-'

I feel my tongue literally burning in my mouth and my nose catched this grose smell. Like the death herself is right next to me. I closed my eyes, trying to get away from everything.

All of a sudden all of the pain in my senses went away. Everything was 10 times better, but why? What happened? Where am I? What is happening? Where are the others? Is the avengers ok? What happened?

I looked up and saw them. My heart stopped working for a moment. They were on the ground, blood everywhere. They weren't moving at all...freezed.

"Mr Stark?"When I turned him around I screamed. I saw him with a bullet straight into his heart, blood coming out from his mouth.

"no"

"no"

"NO"I yelled on top of my lungs. I tried to stand up. To go to the others. To wake them up. To try something. I felt hot tears falling on my cheeks and I broke down. No one had a pulse. I started crying, yelling each of their names.

"Oh Peter"I heard someone behind me.

I slowly turned around, only to see...my parents...Uncle Ben...May...

They were right in front of me now. I had to look up to them to see them.

"You could have save them, like you could have saved us"

"It's your fault Peter, It has always been your fault"My own mother said, but I couldn't answer. I as absolutely freezed. Am I dead? Where am I? What the hell?

Then it started. They grabbed me and kicked me EVERYWHERE. I couldn't fight back, I just let them. The whole time they were yelling "IT'S. YOUR. FAULT."

I passed out. It's like I fell on my back. I fall, and fall, and fall, and fall. When I turned around I saw the ground that was so close to me that I will hit it in seconds. I yelled, trying to shoot a web, but the only thing that comes from my hands is smoke. Smoke. Gray smoke that blurred my vision. The last thing I saw was the ground, but I heard someone yelling.

"SPIDEY"I shot up in a sitting position, breathing hard.

I don't understand. I was falling and I saw them...dead. And it was all my fault. I couldn't save them. I felt tears in my eyes, but they didn't fall on my face. I blinked, trying to figure out why they didn't fall.

That's when I felt the mask on my face. It was half on my face, so my mask eyes were on my forehead and the hole from my head was on my lips. I put it back on and looked around.

"Hey are you ok?"I looked at my left and saw Mr Stark. Wait. Mr Stark? He was dead. I saw hi-

And that's when It hits me

It was all a dream

A nightmare

"Nightmare?"The person on my left scared me. I jumped a little from his voice-Mr Steve. I looked around and saw the others. Natasha, Wanda, Mr Steve and Mr Stark were besides me.

I was still breathing heavily, so I just nodded. A red glowing thing catched my eyes, but when I looked in that direction I saw how Wanda fell on her back. I immediately shot up from my seat and went to her to see if she was ok. She just looked at me with wide eyes.