Starters

Hi. Welcome to Love Gaze. My second BxB story.

Yay! Wooo!!!

---

Some things about me:

I'm not gay. Surprise. I just love that anyone can fall in love with anyone not regarding the gender.

Love is love.

English is not my first language so bare with me on that.

I read both heterosexual and homosexual love stories. I'm just hungry for good plots. A sucker for RomComs that it's sad sometimes because I can't find good stories.

I'm not the best writer. I know I'm not the worst for a fact but I can assure you that I have no idea if how I write is good or bad. Maybe you can tell me later.

The copyright for this book is claimed by me, the author, UndercoverAuthor8. Don't fight me in this.

---

I hope you like this book. I'm writing it because I suddenly got the urge to know how it feels to write in the perspective of a blind person. I wear glasses myself and know how life in blur feels like. I can't compare myself with Blind but you know... have fun guys!!!

---

Some things about Love Gaze:

It's a BxB story. This means that two males will fall in love with each other. 

It's a short story containing a few limited chapters. I wanted to create something short and sweet. It contains about fifteen to twenty chapters.

Its about a blind boy, someone who cannot see and needs a help of a cane to move around.

For more info, you need to read and find out.

The blurb is as followed:

Justin's blind. Ever since the car accident when he was ten, Justin lost the ability to see and hates it. He lost everything that day. Family, love and sight. He felt empty. It never fit him. He was never supposed to be blind. He hated it.

But it didn't mean that everything around him flopped too. He got a family. He was surrounded by love. But they never reached him. He wouldn't let them.

With a very supportive family and a best friend everyone wishes to have, Justin finally decides to attend his last year of high school in public. He knew it'd be hard. He didn't want to go to the disabled ones, those where everyone showed care in overdrives. So, that's how he gets sucked into Mike's life.

~~~

Mike's not the normal boy in school. All the times, since a young pre-teen, he'd been flocked by girls, surrounded by cool friends and continued to charm teachers with his charming smile. He was the image of Wales High. He had a girlfriend he loved, a mother who didn't show her feelings of having lost a husband and a sister who just loved attention.

~~~

So, when the surprisingly beautiful boy walks into the building, looking as clueless as ever, Mike took it upon himself to help. What he didn't expect was to realize how perfect Justin was. So perfect as if he was just born for him, and to Mike only.