Finishes

Hey again!

So, yay ! You finished reading Love Gaze !

---

Thank you so much for reading Love Gaze ! It means so much to me! Every sentence deserves an exclamation mark!

You've done something so great for a person's life, thank you so much! God bless you!

---

So, this is just a place where I'm promoting my other stories. You can read them if you find them curious.

Hate Me Harder [BxB]

Alan Baker hated Max Nights. There's nothing more to say.

Max was everything Alan wanted to be. His perfect face. His perfect scores. His perfect personality. Alan just couldn't stop himself from hating him so much that it was hard to even look up at the guy.

But what happens when a new teacher enters Stratford High and decides to change things her way for the seniors? How would Alan cope with Max being near him all the time?

---

"Get the fuck away from me."

Max sighed, shaking his head. "Dude, when are you going to give up? Everyone knows it clear and well by now Baker. You hate me, yeah, we get it."

"Well, I'm not satisfied so hate me back."

Max gulped down his snort. "Sure, okay. I hate you too?" He wasn't sure what was happening right now. Was he seriously wasting time on this?

Alan pushed past the front doors of the school, not even giving a glance back. "It's not enough. Hate me harder."

In the End [MxM]

Carl and Jay were a mistake. A mistake made because of a drunken night.

But, Carl's special. And Jay just happens to think different.

What happens when Carl ends up finally giving some effort to put an 'end' to their story? Will Jay let him go?

WaterBreak [MxB]

Ocean is commonly, a female name. Everyone knew that.

Then why was the male who lived in a beach-house all on his own, in the small town called Waterlines, named as Ocean White?

Markus Flakes was well known for being the best swimmer in the town, in swimming pools only. Somehow, the two of their stories got twisted into one.

Liked Thrice [MxM]

All throughout the years of being together, no matter what it was about, Noah really didn't think that he'd end up feeling how he did when his best friend ends up naked in his bed. Let me rephrase that: his male best friend.

They've done it three times. And most of the human beings wandering around this sphere of an Earth tend to say: third one's a charm.

And to add on top of that, Noah, is one oblivious player.

So, what did the two best friends do three times? Why? Last, but not least, how are they going to get past it?

Because the third brings sparks, fireworks, butterflies and all those shit the girls used to talk about during their high school days

Dance Goals [MxM]

Chase is in every teenage girl's dream; maybe even with the boys'. He's the face of the world, each whisper calling out to show that heart melting smile and the to-die-for voice. Because that's what he does for a living. He has the people to do it for and all that matters is that he keep those screams and reaching hands as they are, never letting go.

Chase is the number one most wanted idol, international. He's got the age, looks, talent and talk. Everyone loves to hear his songs, watch his music videos and rave over his dance moves. All except for one.

But what happens when that one is the one to pair up for Chase's next music hit? Would they work it out together or bring a storm that turns the whole world one-eighty?

It's a Secret [BxB] - an In The End spin off

Theo's life's always filled with love and kindness. He's cherished by everyone that's around him and he's just a gem.

While Riley, he's dumped with pressure from all the sides. He doesn't need help. He just wants someone to tell him: everything's going to be okay, I'm always here.

How far is Theo willing to go when it comes to Riley? Is it worth it?

Plan: Revenge [BxB]

Ryan Heart was heartbroken when he started his last year of school. No, not because he's gonna miss it. It was because his girlfriend, decided to cheat on him, with his neighbor.

So what better than to get revenge by making the whole school think, that he's gay and head over heels in love with this neighbor? As long as his ex gets a heart attack and dies a painful death regretting her actions, Ryan's willing to do anything.

Anything, for his plan: Revenge.

---

Thank you again, you lovely people, for supporting this book!

Make sure to vote!

And I'll see you on my next book!