49. In his enthralling game

"Diana, what are you doing here?" Andrew questions from the kitchen before we even notice her, while he quickly lifts his brief and shorts that were on his knees turning around to face me and placing us on a corner of the kitchen.

"You forgot this at the hospital," I hear the girl responding, her voice getting louder as she approaches us, "I thought you wi- oh!"

She stops probably finally intercepting Andrew's back in this awkward situation.

I can't see her, Andrew still in front of me for some reason, hiding his front as well yet I'm sure she can figure the situation.

Vulnerably, the first thing coming to my mind is why is he hiding me?

"Diana, please go to the guest room," Andrew orders, with his back on her and turning his head to see her.

"What? why?" She whines.

"Just go, you left some of your things there go pick them up", I hear the girl complaining while going to the room, I wonder if the pinky bag is hers and suddenly I remember where I have overheard her name before.

A time ago he was entering the apartment talking on the phone with her. I feel my blood rising, my cheeks getting red, my temper getting hotter. Is she his girlfriend or something? I wish I could say I don't care but all I feel is my blood boiling in jealously, and clouds inside my head pondering what will happen next. If he will dismiss me to be with her, if I will be hearing excuses, worst if I will see them showing any kind of affection. I feel hotter with every thought and colder at the same time.

Does she have black shiny hair as well? I couldn't observe her with Andrew's chest in front of me, I can only presume, maybe he will hide me now? God...

"Come", Andrew tells me walking on my side in the direction of his room, I keep my head low during the way, I feel I'm performing the walk of shame until he speaks again, "It doesn't matter how sexy I find you wearing just my shirt," he starts and I feel his finger grazing my waist, "it is not something my sister should see", he finishes whispering in my ear.

I raise my head, his sister?? Oh- Agape, I finally gasp for air, thank God I can breathe again!

Andrew closes the door and while I start dressing, he goes take a shower, a cold one I assume.

I'm dressing, taking some deep breaths to calm my nerves, I was so high on jealously, I couldn't recognize myself, and now I start freaking out because I will meet his sister. We finish dressing and leave the bedroom.

I shift my head scanning each corner of his living room, though his sister isn't there. I place myself on a stool, nervous and ashamed about the circumstances I'm meeting her.

If she has arrived five minutes later- don't fool yourself Kelsey if she has arrived one minute later she would probably catch us doing it.

Andrew calls for her before entering the kitchen. He starts cleaning the frying pan I have used before and I still can't believe he tricked me once more, burning my omelet.

"You seriously still use this crappy shampoo?" His sister comes from the guest room, with a paper bag in one hand and a big bottle of shampoo on the other, the same bottle Andrew took from his bathroom yesterday.

"Hey, let my shampoo in peace," he complains, turning to examine her for a second before turning back on his kitchen duties.

"Andy this cost like two pounds for this huge bottle and..." she uncovers the bottle and takes a sniff of it frowning right after, "it smells like fruit, it's girly".

I giggle at her statement, she has clearly lightened the atmosphere, and I decide to hold to myself how much I adore the smell of his shampoo. I always thought it was something fancy, he has such pretty and soft hair, it seems well-taken care of.