18. In his mouth

Andrew rushes me inside the bedroom, closing the door right after.

He stares at me, focused on something, as reflecting on whatever he should do next. I lean against the door, watching him, expecting him.

He abruptly drags me by my hand and places me against my bed. I regard him in the eyes, and I acknowledge determination in it. He is on a confidence mission.

He lays me on the bed, his eyes always on mine, his right knee is between my legs as he bends over me, fixing my hands over my head, caging me.

He stares me deeper with his bottom lip between his teeth, before shaking his head and chuckling.

"I still can't believe you think oral sex is overrated Kelsey," he says smiling, the way he says my name, with his husky voice, provides me a jolt of excitement.

"I will check your opinion after this, though". He completes before settling himself completely over me and kissing me.

I would rather be saying all I feel are his lips over mine, however the way he bends over me with his knee touching me there, after his speech, drives my blood down south.

Just his simple action is getting me wet.

Then add his skillful lips to the math, how could someone resist it?

He is kissing me gently, I enjoy having his lips on mine, they are kind and sweet, I can get lost on them.

He nips my lips from time to time, I suppose is his way to not let me be dumbfounded with his sexual magnetism. Awakening me from his spell.

He brushes his knee against my clit, it is meanwhile I've apprehended he has his knee there on purpose. I thought it was a coincidence. No, nothing Andrew does is a coincidence.

He got me entertained with his knee while he is taking my shirt and bra off.

He brushes his thumb on my right nipple and takes the left one in his mouth. He is tender with it; I feel his tongue circling my nipple and then he sucks it. I suck my breath.

He spread kisses between my chest until he reaches my right nipple with his mouth. He places it slightly between his teeth and I feel a shock spread from it.

I sense all the hair on my body raising.

He drives in direction of my belly bottom, kissing and nibbling on his way down, his mouth feels so smooth and warm against my skin, my body melts through his trail downward.

He stops on the hem of my pants glancing at my eyes again. He passes his tongue slowly on my skin under the hem of my pants watching me amused.

I'm anxious, eager, I need to feel him there, and he is too calm, taking his time. He knows he is driving me frustrated, but he doesn't care. He wants me waiting, wanting, craving, maybe even begging.

He starts opening the buttons of my pants slowly, on his knees policing me like he owns space and time, and we have all the freaking time in this universe.

He smiles at my impatience and slides my pants and panties off gently. My frustration amuses him.

Once my pants are off, he contemplates me, I know he will find a way to make me wait, to push me insane, is what he does best. And just this short time anticipating for him is already consuming me.

He shocks me again as he places his mouth directly on my clit, sucking it. I almost jump in surprise.

"Fuck", I whisper between hard breaths, searching for something to grab and grabbing the sheets. As it could protect me, give me any control, preserve me from him.