Ƒíѵҽ

Jamie held the door of his car for Henry and Henry got in with a flushed face. Henry never really had anyone do anything nice for him and for someone to simply hold a car door for him was very kind.

Jamie got in and started up the car. He pulled his seatbelt on and began pulling out of the roundabout when he heard a grunt. He looked over at Henry, seeing him struggling with the seatbelt.

Chuckling, he reached over and unhooked the seatbelt from the chair and brought it across Henry's chest, and buckled him in.

"T-Thank you," Henry whispered, not looking at him.

"It's okay." Jamie looked at the road as he replied, "One of my patients was just in here and he has trouble with the seatbelt also so I don't mind it."

Henry glanced at him, "What do you do? For a job, I mean."

Jamie pulled into the traffic. "I work as a children's therapist at Hope's Hospital." Henry fiddled with his thumbs, seemingly nervous. Jamie took one of his hands and sent him a smile. "How about you tell me about yourself? Get to know each other, okay?"

Henry nodded, glad that Jamie hadn't released his hand. "I-I um, I live alone and I obviously w-work at Dunkin... I'm a vegetarian." He looked at Jamie, seeing if he was repulsed by it but after not getting any response, he kept going. "I'm allergic to fur, and my landlord doesn't like any type of animal so I can't get any other pet. Plus, I sometimes have trouble taking care of myself so I just don't um, bother." Henry glanced up at Jamie, "H-How about you?"

"Well," Jamie started. "I live with my cat Klarisa, she's hairless so it shouldn't bother with your allergies. I occasionally have my niece, Kiera, over if my brother Eric isn't clean and in a stable mindset to take care of her, and even though I am not a vegetarian, I don't like steak."

By the time they had made it to the cinema, Henry had fully relaxed. He was feeling quite well considering the last time he had gone on a date. It didn't end too well.

***
Henry followed Jamie to get popcorn and drinks. "What kind do you usually get?" Jamie asked. Henry couldn't remember the last time he had gone to the movies so he didn't know. He shrugged, "It doesn't matter, whatever you want."

When it was their time to order, Jamie had gotten them a large regularized buttered popcorn, one bottled water, and two fountain drinks. Jamie held the popcorn and bottled water while Henry held the fountain drinks. Jamie had gotten a coke and Henry had received a fruit punch.

Perhaps fruit punch wasn't the best option considering that he could slip at any moment but he wasn't too focused on that.

Henry watched Jamie give one of the workers their tickets and followed behind him to their respective theatre.

Jamie made sure Henry was behind him while they walked up the steps to their seats and helped him organize their drinks and such.

"So what movie is this?" Henry asked. Truth be told, Henry hadn't any clue what movie it was or the genre but he was only hoping it wasn't horror. Henry couldn't stand horror movies. He received nightmares and he had a bad experience with them at one time or another.

"I'm not so sure, I just know it's a RomCom kind of thing." Answered Jamie.

^^^
Throughout the movie, Jamie watched Henry and his expressions, watching his eyes grow wide at the shocking moments, his brows furrowing together and a pout growing on his lips at the side or angry scenes, or, out of all his expressions the cutest had to be when the main character and their significant other had kissed.

Henry's eyes had sparkled with delight and happiness, his mouth was spread into a smile and his cheeks were red.

Once they had left the theatre and returned to the car, Henry burst out his feelings about the movie almost immediately. "It was so good!" He exclaimed. He then began going through every few scenes and talking about how his heart broke at sad scenes, and the romantic/comedic moments made him laugh and happy.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Jamie said honestly. "I did!" Said, Henry.

"How about dinner before I get you back home?"

Henry nodded. "That's good."