Ղíղҽ

Henry was embarrassed. The memories of last night flooded his mind like a tsunami and his face heated up.

He looked at the clothes he wore, blushing redder when he thought of Jamie seeing him nearly naked; he even asked if he needed to change his diaper!

His phone sat on the desk, fully charged but the video was over. It was sweet that Jamie had done that.

As Henry got up and began his shower, he began thinking about Jamie. Jamie told him he would be back the next day (today) so did that mean he didn't think Henry was a freak? Jamie had hugged him, fed him and colored with him, changed his clothes, and even gave him a little bedtime story.

So did that mean Jamie was a daddy?

^^^
"I bring good news, Mr. Jamie!" Alissa excitedly shouted when she walked into his office. Jamie hadn't looked at her while replying as he added the last few words on his last patient's record.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

He heard her plop down on the sofa and grab the nearby squish-toy on the table in front of them both. As she spoke, she squeezed it, "I got a date!"

Jamie closed up the file he was working on, set the pen down, and grinned at her. "Was it the guy from that cafe or movies?"

Alissa was a good-hearted young woman but she always had this fear of rejection so she would always ask out at least two people at once in hopes that one of them would say yes to her.

Jamie stood up as Alissa responded, going over to the filing cabinet in the corner to put away Milo's file and grab Alissa's. "No, I found out that the guy who works at Dunkin is kind of sorta dating someone but the other guy, Harry, he's wicked awesome and said yes."

Jamie paused for a moment. A guy who was kind of sorta dating someone, who worked at Dunkin Donuts? "Was the first guy named Henry, by any chance?"

Alissa gasped, jumping up the couch with a grin, "How'd you know?!"

Jamie sat down, embarrassed. "I might be the culprit for taking Henry from you." He laughed awkwardly. He expected a harsh response like Alissa saying she never wanted to see him again or something but she just seemed so deep in thought that Jamie didn't want to bother her. But soon she just waved it off.

"Whatever," she waved it off. "I got myself a Harry."

***
Henry found himself taking the dingy and rundown elevator at eight o'clock at night. His grocery bags dug into his fingers which made him more tired and much more frustrated.

He had to deal with multiple customers that seemed to have lost their brains that morning. Then he had to stop by Walgreens to pick up his medicine and go to the grocery store to get food for himself and Little Henry.

The elevator doors opened and Henry stepped out. He turned left and nearly had a heart attack when he saw Jamie standing there at his door (they were manly screams; honest!).

Jamie apologized quickly. "Sorry, I just wanted to see you. I didn't think you'd be out this late."

Henry got past him and opened the door, letting Jamie inside. "And I didn't think you'd come back after what happened..."

Jamie helped him with his bags, saying, "Nonsense. I know a bit about uh, ddlb?" Henry nodded, letting Jamie know he had gotten it right. "Of course," Jamie continued, "I don't know all of it but I would like to."

"Why?" Henry sighed. "Why spend more time with me? Why me to begin with?"

Jamie set the bags on the counter then looked at him seriously. "I have liked you since I first saw you, Hen. I promise you that I want to do this with you, not some other little. Understand?"

Henry nodded, feeling a bit regressed. "Y-Yes, sir."

Jamie felt a shiver run down his spine at that but he didn't say a thing about it.

^^^
Jamie didn't have work the next day so he spent the rest of the day with Henry, helping him around his home and they decided to talk about their relationship.

They had decided that until Jamie had gotten a firm grasp of the idea of ddlb, Jamie would simply be Henry's caregiver and then, once they both were ready, they would be in a daddy-dom and little boy relationship.

"So, do you want to work on the rules and stuff later or tomorrow after your shift?" Jamie asked.

"Now, Jama! Now!" Giggled Little Henry.