Եաҽӏѵҽ

One Month Later...

RAPE AND ABUSE ARE MENTIONED IN THE CHAPTER
***
Henry had moved into Jamie's place sometime after getting together and as Jamie said, Klarisa, his hairless cat, didn't mess with his allergies.

The two still had their ups and downs but Henry was proud of Jamie for getting to understand the issues and episodes Henry still had. Jamie had thought Henry should see a therapist for it but Henry had declined, saying that if he wanted to speak with someone he could talk to Jamie who was a therapist himself.

Henry had a huge assortment of stuffies instead of just Zara. There was Chico the Brown Bear, and Ping the penguin, he had three unicorns, and a medium-sized squish mellow.

Jamie had won Chico for Henry at the local fair on one of their dates, he had ordered the unicorns, Ping was gifted to Henry from his older brother, Harry, and Lia had given Henry the squish mellow for his nineteenth birthday (he had gotten Ping on his birthday also).

The two had officially become daddy and baby and had even talked about having a sexual relationship. They both wanted it, that much was obvious, but Henry was just being a bit more cautious considering what had occurred with Milo.

Henry had spoken to Jamie about it briefly but not enough for Jamie to fully grasp his partner's past. So that was why Henry was in front of his daddy's office, unsure of knocking or not.

I can do this. Daddy won't be mad at me.

Henry gulped, exhaled, then knocked softly on the door. "Come in." He heard from the other side.

Slowly, Henry entered the office and shut the door with his back. Jamie was on his laptop, editing a few of his last patient's files when Henry had come in.

"Just one second, baby."

While Jamie was doing that, Henry went over and sat next to Jamie on the floor. Often, Henry would become clingy and want to be with Jamie at all times. Well, whenever Jamie was too busy to hold his baby, Henry would sit beside him on the floor and lean on his daddy's leg, using it as a pillow.

He heard the sound of a laptop closing and papers moving before he was lifted into Jamie's lap. Jamie pecked his cheek, "What is baby?"

Henry, now a bit scared, adjusted his hips, seemingly too afraid of telling him.

"Hmm?" Jamie nuzzled Henry's neck, the part not covered by his onesie. Jamie knew that Henry had insecurities and letting Jamie know of his fears was one of them.

"U-Um... talk to daddy... 'bout bad man..." he was slipping further into little space. Jamie, concerned, pulled away from his baby's neck and looked at him, "Bad man? Who?"

"Henny's las' dada," Henry whispered. Jamie, seeing that this was something serious, decided to put his work on hold and put all his attention on the squirming little one in his lap.

"Did Henny's last daddy hurt Henny?" Jamie asked.

Henry nodded. He felt himself begin to stop regressing and with a sigh, he tried explaining it further.

"A-A year before I was kicked out of my house, my brother, Harry, was friends with a boy named Milo. Milo was a freshman in college who had met my brother somewhere in Japan during Milo's summer breaks. Harry had invited Milo over to our home to introduce us to him. Well, when Milo came over, he had caught me in little space. I, not knowing, had taken a picture of the moment and blackmailed me.

"He told me how he had developed feelings for me over the short while we had seen each other and demanded that I be with him. Well, when Milo was back in town for a week from his second year at college, my parents were away for that time as well as my brother, having spent that week with Cheryl, his girlfriend at the time. Milo had hurt me, abused me, he said a lot of nasty things to me and as that week progressed, my depression became deeper and I knew that I couldn't - I couldn't stay there anymore.

"Milo was asleep on the couch after the second time he had... forced me... into having... sex with him... I had tried to kill myself with my anti-depressants but Milo had found out. He called the ambulance and everything and while I was in the hospital, he leaked the photo...

"He told me he didn't want to do it but said it was my fault for trying to leave him. So after I was released from the hospital, I got kicked out of my house, I had stored up enough money to leave and rent a cheap apartment... and I've been staying there until you told me to move in with you."

Jamie was furious. Someone had hurt his baby in so many ways. Had taken advantage of him, took his dainty flower out of possessiveness.

Looking at his baby now, Jamie pecked his forehead and said, "Henry, I love you. I love you so much that I will do anything to heal you. If that means waiting until you're ready for more then I will. I will never harm you. I promise."