Chapter 12

Tae:WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT HUH??? HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO CORRECT IT HUH?? U ARE FUCKING FIRED!!! LEAVE!!

???:m-mr.k-kim-

Tae:I SAID LEAVE!!

the employee started to sweat.He didn't wanted to leave this job cuz he don't have any other job.

???:p-please d-don't f-fire me-

Tae:I SAID LEAVE DIDN'T I? THEN LEAVE!

The employee ran out of the door hopeless. Taehyung sighed and hit the table frustrated.

Tae:can't do a freaking work right..

Then his phone ringed and he just declined the call without looking at it.Then the phone ringed again and he answered phone angrily.

Tae:The hell you want! I declined again and calling me again!! Doesn't that mean I'm on work?!?

Then there was silence.

???:s-sorry tae..

Taehyung widened his eyes but before he talk jungkook cut the call.

Tae:ah fuck..what if it was an emergency? Shit..

——

Jungkook is now sitting on the couch not believing that his hubby just shout at him.

I-i shouldn't have called him..

Then he went to make the dinner and he hear the front door opened . He quickly ran to the door and saw an exhausted Taehyung.

Jk: welcome home hubby..

He said pecking Taehyung's lips but Taehyung didn't respond and sat on the couch making jungkook frown.

Jk:is there something-

Tae:can u stop talking for awhile?

Jungkook felt a sting in his heart and went to the kitchen.Then juntae started to cry.

Jk:oh my..i just fed him..Tae!?can u take him-

Tae:stop bothering me and make him stop crying..

Jungkook's mouth fell.

W-what did he just said?

He went to the living room and saw Taehyung watching some news.

Jk:w-what did you said hubby?

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Tae:make him stop crying..my head hurts ..

Jungkook felt like his blood boiling but he quickly ran to their baby and changed his diaper.He went to downstairs and saw Taehyung is leaving.

Jk:where are you-

Tae:non of your business kook..

Jk: it's my-

Jungkook sighed when he saw Taehyung has already left.Then he look at jungtae who is now looking at him with his innocent eyes like he is worrying of his mama.Jungkook smiled and kissed his baby's forehead.

Jk:mama is ok my baby..you are so cute ...you look like your dada a lot..

He said smiling and went outside to their garden .He sat down with jungtae on his lap. He giggled when cold and fresh air hit him.

Jk:I don't know what happened with your dada ..he was being clingy this morning and now..*sigh* i think it's because of work..

They sat there for another few minutes and jungkook saw their baby has fallen asleep.So he got up and went to the room setting jungtae in his crib.He went down and sat on the couch waiting for Taehyung.He he didn't come for hours.So Jungkook fell asleep. Then he hear the door open and he slowly opened his eyes.Taehyung was drunk..yes..Jungkook widened his eyes and ran to Taehyung.But taehyung glared at him.

Tae:oh here you are..

Jk:t-tae..you are drunk..

Tae:so what huh? U care?

Jungkook look at Taehyung with wide eyes.

Jk:w-what are u saying? Tae..AH.!

Taehyung dragged jungkook to their room and locked the door.He pinned jungkook on to the door and stared deeply at him making Jungkook shiver.then Taehyung showed his phone to jungkook.

Tae:what's this?! Huh?

Jungkook stared at the photo of him and his childhood friend.

Jk:h-he is my friend-

Tae: friend huh? Interesting..why are u kissing his cheek!!! Fucking tell me!!! He is holding your waist too!

He said tightening his grip around jungkook's wrist making Jungkook wimper.

Jk:h-he is my childhood friend tae..we met after many years..

Tae:you know that I don't like it when someone TOUCHES YOU!

Jk:Tae l-lower your voice..

Tae:how can i? How can i!!!???

Jungkook tried to calm his husband but Taehyung was too much drunk.

Jk:it..it hurts tae..leave my-

Tae: fuck!!

Taehyung lets go of jungkook's hand. He was drunk and was probably out of his mind.

Jk:he is my childhood friend Taehyung!We are married for almost a year and A-Are you doubting me? Why?

Tae: I'm not doubting!!

Jk: YOU ARE!

He pushed Taehyung with his strength and went out of the room crying while taehyung was on the bed remembering that this was the first time his sweet wife yelled at him.He quickly ran after jungkook and he was late because Jungkook was already in the jungtae's room sleeping on the bed crying.

Tae:b-baby! Please come out! Please baby!

Jk: go away Taehyung! And stop shouting..our baby is sleeping..sober up first..

With that Taehyung sighed and went to their room struggling because of he is drunk .

I-i shouted at him..why tae? Why u don't believe me?

wstrlu She requested this idea❤️

Hope u guys enjoyed..

Leave your thoughts in here❤️