Chapter 44

Taehyung got up early in the morning because he had some business to do😏

He kissed his wife's forehead and went to take a shower. When he came back, he saw Jungkook awake.

"Tae? You are leaving this early ?" Taehyung nods drying his hair.

"I have some important work darling..I will tell you about that when I'm back.." Jungkook nods his head. He took Taehyung's towel and started to dry Taehyung's hair. Taehyung hums and leans to Jungkook.

Taehyung started to nibble on Jungkook's neck while the other is doing his work.

"You was sneezing yesterday..why did you wash your hair??" Jungkook started to blame as the wife he is.. Taehyung chuckles.

"Sorry mama.." Jungkook smacks Taehyung's head lightly,giggling.

"Mm get ready you three at night.."

"Why?"

"Because we will take our dinner from outside..we didn't went to a restaurant for awhile..don't you think love?" He is true.. they didn't go outside to eat since jungkook was pregnant and also they were in namjin's house. And anyone think that jin would let Jungkook go and eat from outside? Absolutely not! He didn't let.

"That's a good idea.." Jungkook said going to their balcony to put the towel to dry. Taehyung got dressed and then he got a call.

"Hello?...hold on ten minutes..I will be there..yes I want everything did you got it? Good.." then he ended the call.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a suspicious look. Taehyung saw jungkook and he just gave a smile showing his teeth making Jungkook to look at his husband more suspiciously.

"Heee.."

"Tae-"

"I'm going now love.." he pecks jungkook's lips and then his babies's foreheads before leaving.

________________________________

"Mama look!" Juntae said happily, watching his favorite cartoon while jungkook is sitting besides jungtae, feeding Areum.

Jungkook giggles, looking at the tv. Juntae then looks at Areum who is drinking milk from HIS mama..  He always gets jealous about it. It's nothing new.. He starts sulk, leaning to the couch.

Jungkook didn't notice it since he was looking his Daughter who is innocently looking at him with her doe eyes.

Juntae glance at his mama and widened his eyes in surprise seeing his mama looking at his sister in awe. He then looks at his sister. He pouts and glared at her.

He wanted his mama's attention too..So he leaned to jungkook and tried to pull down the other side of jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook's attention shifted to juntae and understood and pats his other side. The little one did what his mama told and leaned into drink-

"Owh!!!" Juntae screamed when his hair got grabbed by Areum.

Areum pulled his hair harshly getting angry. Jungkook widens his eyes in surprise.

"Areum baby don't pull your oppa's hair.." he said softly, trying to loosen Areum's grip which was so hard to do. Juntae started to cry as Areum pulled his hair time to time.

"Lemme go!!" Areum detaches her mouth from her mama's nipple and kicks juntae on his face making the other one cry in pain.

Areum then started to suck her mama's nipple again like she did nothing while still gripping her oppa's hair.

"Princess! That's bad honey..don't do that..let go of your oppa..don't kick him.." but Areum just gave jungkook an innocent glance.

Juntae tried to get away but no use.

"Baby don't do this..let go.."

"Ah owh mama!! Ahh mwamwa! Huwts!"

"Areuma.."

On the other hand Taehyung got out from his car and entered to his house just to meet by a chaos.

Juntae is crying while holding his hair and Jungkook trying to something.

"Umm I'm back?" Everything stopped. Jungkook glances at his husband who just came home. Juntae also stops crying and looks at his dada with red puffy eyes.

The grip on juntae's hair loosened. Taehyung raised his brow, going towards the three.

"What was happening?" Juntae started to cry again and points towards his baby sister who is now drinking milk peacefully like she didn't pull her brother's hair few seconds ago. Juntae pouts looking at her.

Taehyung looks at his daughter and then at his wife.

"Baby?"

"She was really really bad hubby..Your princess is very bad.." then he started to complain to his hubby.

Areum looked at her dada with her puppy eyes making Taehyung's heart melt.

"How can even my princess do such a thing?" Areum made a noise cutely more like in victory.

She lets go of her mama's nipple and stretches her hand to her dada. Taehyung smiles warmly and took her.

This girl is really cunning..aish!

Jungkook thought looking at their daughter who is acting cute to her dada.

"Dada! She did that! She kicked my face too! She is naughty!" Juntae said rubbing his head.

Areum pouts, closer to cry and snuggles to her dada..

"My princess is a good girl..She won't do such a thing..right princess?" Areum lets out some sounds, showing her gum smile.

"Dadaaa!!" Juntae whined seeing his dada falling for his sister. He helplessly looked at his mama.

Jungkook chuckles and took juntae to his lap.

"He is just too much whipped for your sister.. don't worry you have mama right??" Junate nods his head. Jungkook caresses juntae's hair while the little one glared at Areum.

Heh you hear mama? He is mine! He loves me more! Hmph..

"Baby let's get ready to go.."

"Before that tell me about what were you doing in the morning?" Taehyung smiled nervously before sitting besides jungkook.

"Ah about that..how about we talk later?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Tell me now.." Jungkook said with a stern voice.

"Okay fine.."

"Can you remember park??" Jungkook frowns.

"Huh? Park? Which park??"

"No no..baby that mr.park..my rival.." Jungkook thought for a second then he remembered.

"T-That creepy man???" Taehyung let out a laugh before nodding his head.

"What about him?"

"He tried to break one of my contracts.. this isn't the first time..He is a psycho person you see..He always say if I give you to him, he will stop everything.." he laughed.

"As if I would give you to him..so I teached him a lesson.. I guess he will come here and beg for my forgiveness.."

"What did you do?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I just took down some of his companies and took some important files of his..If he wants them, he has to come to me and apologize..also I don't think that he can come to his previous place again.."

"You are so cruel.." Jungkook said with a laugh. Taehyung shrugged.

"Nah..I warned him few times..But this time I had to show him what I can do.. He has to be thankful that I just did half of it.." Taehyung said smiling at his daughter.

Jungkook shakes his head knowing about his husband.

Hope you guys liked it!

Vote and comment

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️