Chapter 38

"Oh my! Baby did you cried!!??" Jungkook asked looking at his son.

"Jun what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Taehyung asked worriedly. But they just received a 'no' from the little one.

"Baby..tell mama and dada.." juntae looked at his mama and then looked at his mama's belly.

"Mama and dada don't love jun anymore.." he said while looking down while his parents widened their eyes. Both of them looked at each other before looking at their son again.

"Jun what are you saying? Mama and dada both love you so much.." Taehyung said combing juntae's hair. Juntae shook his head.

"Nwo.." Jungkook bit his lip and took juntae to his hands.

"Why are you saying like this all of a sudden my baby?"

"I don't want a sibling.." that's when Taehyung's and jungkook's hearts dropped. They were shocked.

"B-baby.."

"J-Jun..why?" Taehyung asked looking worriedly.

"Don't want.." juntae snuggles closer to Jungkook as he says.

"Why baby? Tell mama.." jungkook kissed their son's head.

"B-Because..mama and dada will love them..nwot mwe.." Jungkook smiled a little hearing jungtae.. their baby is jealous..and it's really cute..

"Aww my little jun..why would we not love you? You are our little tiger..our prince..right tae?" He said looking at Taehyung who chuckled.

"Of course..our little tiger..and wouldn't it be great since you will have someone to play with?" Juntae looked at his dada will teary eyes.

"You will have someone to play with at home then..isn't it great bear?" Juntae's eyes lites up at the statement. But again fell sad.

"B-But I have to share my toys with them.." juntae said with a pout. Taehyung chuckled.

"That's true but you will be a big boy then..also you can always tell dada if you want something..dada will get them to you.." juntae widened his eyes in surprise.

"Really dada?!"

"Yes our prince.."

"B-But...I dun wanna share mama.." Jungkook giggled and looked at Taehyung.

"What about dada?" Taehyung asks with a fake hurt voice. Juntae looked at his dada and gasped when he saw his expression.

"I dun wanna share dada too!!" Jungkook smiled softly.

"Aww my Baby..we always love you..don't think that we will not love you hmm? Also I'm sure that our jun will be a good big brother.." he said patting juntae's head.

"Weallyy? Mama think so?"

"Dada think so too.." Taehyung took juntae to his arms and got up along with Jungkook.

"Then jun will be a good brother!" He said jumping on Taehyung's hands.

"I'm sure about that..now let's go in.." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's bicep and went inside the house.

"Jun!" Juntae giggled went to his grandma's hands who extended his hands. Jin tickled juntae and walked towards the playroom.

Jungkook smiled and turned back wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, nuzzling his face onto the neck.

"I feel so bad.." Taehyung frowns.

"Why love?"

"Because jun felt like that.. I feel like a bad parent now.." Jungkook said and all of a suddenly started to sob. Taehyung widened his eyes and gently made jungkook look at him. Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes and then hid his face onto Taehyung's neck.