Chapter 51

"Babe.."

"Yes?"

"What happened to your ring?"

..........

"I-ah..huh?" Jungkook stutters looking at Taehyung while his husband looked at with with narrow eyes.

"Your ring?"

"Yes?"

"I mean where is it baby? I didn't see you wearing it.."

"Oh my ring.. ah where is it..it was in my finger.." Jungkook blabbers searching for his ring on his fingers.

Taehyung studies jungkook's behavior with a blank face.

What's with his behavior?

"Hello baby?"

"Yea my finger was inside the ring.."

-_-

"What?" Jungkook bits his lip and looks at Taehyung just to see him staring at his finger.

"First of all stop panicking okay? " Taehyung says going towards Jungkook. He picks his wife and walks back to the bed, laying him on the bed and hovering over him.

Jungkook hides his face in Taehyung's chest not knowing what to tell. It's his wedding ring for sake and he can't believe he lost it. And Taehyung is gonna be mad about it. As he should be mad.

Taehyung frowns at jungkook's action.

"Wifey?"

"Hmm?"

"Tell me.."

"I-I.." Taehyung hums.

"It's okay.. tell me when you are ready..I don't want to pressure you.. you look panicked . Don't be hm? It's me your hubby.." Taehyung says slowly caressing jungkook's hair.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung.

"You won't blame me right? Promise me you won't get mad?" Taehyung chuckles and nods his head.

"Okay I won't.."

"Okay..then.." Jungkook takes a deep breath before talking.

"I-I actually forgot to put it on.." he didn't know why he lied. He didn't mean to. Then he hear Taehyung chuckles.

"You should have tell me before baby.. I thought you lost it.." Jungkook gasps a little taking Taehyung's attention.

"W-What if I lost? Will you blame me?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

Is he trying to tell me that he lost it? Wait-DID HE? What? How??

"What are you trying to say?"

"Taehyung..."

"Hmm.."

"I l-lost it..I didn't mean to! I'm sorry—" he got shut with a finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Stop blabbering will you? See I'm not mad..no need to apologize..We can make another ring for you right?" He says sitting up on the bed. Jungkook also get up and sits besides Taehyung.

"Plus we can search for it in the house too. I don't think it's lost.." Jungkook looks at his husband with wide eyes. He panicked for nothing.. He softened his eyes and hugs his husband.

"Thank you hubby for understanding.." Taehyung shakes his head.

"I promised you that I will change for you right? So I'm trying..I don't want to hurt you again and again.." Jungkook smiles flashing his bunny smile and jumps onto his husband tackling him to the bed. Taehyung let out a groan , surprised.