Chapter 49

Jungkook smiles as soon as he came out of the bathroom seeing the scene in front of him.

Areum on Taehyung's stomach who is lying on the bed , having an arm around Areum protectively while juntae is hugging Taehyung's arm, already asleep. The three is having a beautiful sleep.

(A/n: plz I still can remember the times I used to sleep on my dad's stomach😫 it was the best feeling)

Both the babies didn't let go of their dada as they saw him. Specially Areum. She was clinging on to Taehyung.

He looked at them in awe. He still can't believe that he came this far also with his lover. Now they are a beautiful family. He is so happy to have three of them.

He slowly gets on the bed and kisses three's forehead and Taehyung's lips also. Then he hugs juntae from back.

Feeling warmth, juntae turns around in his sleep and snuggles to Jungkook. 

Jungkook caresses his little one's hair until he lets out a satisfied hum..

__________________________

Taehyung opens his eyes in the morning feeling someone nibbling his shirt. A smile crept into his lips when he saw Areum nibbling his clothed nipple. His princess is hungry.

He turns his head to the side and saw Jungkook sleeping. Then he felt tiny hands moving to his neck. He looks at his daughter and wiped her drool by his shirt.

He gets up from the bed with Areum and walks to Jungkook's side. He turns Jungkook to his side gently not wanting to wake him. Juntae whines a little when his mama's warmth was gone.

He scoots to Jungkook in his sleep and hugs Jungkook from back. Taehyung chuckles and pulls down sleeping male's nightdress and lies Areum next to Jungkook. She quickly latches onto the nipple.

Jungkook immediately woke up from his sleep just to meet with Taehyung's gaze.

"Did I woke you? Sorry darling.." Jungkook shakes his head and looks at Areum who is drinking milk.

"Why are you awake so early? Sleep more.." Jungkook says with his sleepy voice.

"I will make something to eat.." Taehyung says and turns around to go. That's when Jungkook came into his sense.

"No no it's okay..I will make it.." Jungkook says not wanting their house to get burnt.

"Babyy.."

"Give me five minutes..then I will be done.." Taehyung pouts as he knows what Jungkook means..He sits on the floor looking at the duo. Jungkook stared at his husband.

*knock knock*

"Son? Are you guys awake?"

"Yes appa.."

"Oh..I made breakfast..I'm going out for a walk.."

"Okay appa..be careful.." mr.kim answered 'okay'.

"I will get breakfast here.." before he could go Jungkook held his arm.

"I'm not hungry yet hubby..Can you give me water?" Taehyung nods his head and takes a water bottle on their nightstand. Jungkook slowly sits on the bed with Areum on his lap.

Juntae whines and wakes up.

"Mama.."

"Yes junie?"

"Mhh.." he just mumbles and looks at Taehyung. He stretches his arm towards his dada taking his attention.
Taehyung takes juntae to him.

"Jun ish hungwy.."

"Let's go and eat with dada.."

"Nwoo mama mwilk.." juntae whines pointing to Jungkook.

"Your sister is drinking now..later you can.."Taehyung says and brings juntae downstairs. After feeding Jungkook went to Taehyung with Areum in his hands.

"Daa!"

"My princess.." Taehyung kisses Areum's forehead and takes her to him.

"Guess who is here??!" The couple startled hearing the sudden voice.  Soon they relaxes knowing who is that.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says seeing jimin with minseok.

"Yup!" Minseok quickly gets out from jimin's hands and ran to juntae.

"You know there is something called knock right?" Taehyung says glaring at jimin.

"This is like my house too..so what's with knocking bishes.."

"Jimin!" Taehyung yells.

"Ops sorry.." jimin covers his mouth. Taehyung sighs.

"You have a son and still cursing.."

"So what??"

"........"

"Awhhhhhh little babyyyy she has  grownn!!!" Jimin shouts startling Areum. When jimin reached her, she held his dada tightly.

"Look what you did..she is scared now.." jimin pouts and smiles softly.

"Little princess..It's jiminie uncle..don't be scared bub.." he says with a small voice. Areum peaks at jimin and then look at her dada.

"Da-da!" Jimin was shocked to hear it.

"OH MY GOD!! SHE IS TALKING—" Taehyung covers jimin mouth. Jungkook shakes his head at the best friends.

"You are scaring her more short cake.." jimin glares at Taehyung and caresses Areum's cheek.

"You look soooo cute..come to uncle please baby?" Areum widens her big eyes and tightens grip on Taehyung's shirt. Jimin sees this and smiles at her.

"Don't be scared baby..it's your dada's best friend.." hearing dada word, she looks back at Taehyung.

"Mama look!" Juntae runs to Jungkook and shows him a paper. Jungkook takes it from juntae and smiles.

"Seokie drew it!" Minseok giggles.

"It's beautiful.." Jungkook says looking at the art. It was a drawing of two boys. He guessed they are juntae and minseok.

Areum stares at jimin for awhile before stretching her hands to jimin. Jimin squealed and takes Areum to his hands.

"So Taehyung you are home today.."

"No I'm at work. Can't you see?" Taehyung rolls his eyes. Jimin scoffs and pinches Areum's nose.

"God why?? Jungkook tell me why you married this rude ice.." Jungkook laughs and sits down to eat.

"Jungkook since we didn't go anywhere for vacation how about we go somewhere?? I'm sure you guys didn't go out too.." Jungkook's eyes lit up hearing jimin. It's true that they didn't go for vacation.

"I have work.."

"No one asked you.." jimin says and scoffs. Areum looks at both best friends with curious eyes. Taehyung stuck out his tongue and looks away.

"It's a good idea hyung! I'm excited."

"Yup! Let's go then!! I will set a date.." Taehyung looks at the duo in disbelief.

"Hello? What about me?"

"Oh how bad that you have work so you can't come.."

"Aish.." Taehyung huffs and storms out of the dinning room. Jungkook chuckles.

"When are you two planning to stop bickering?"

"It's him who always starts!"

"He just love to tease you hyung.."

"Give me my princess.." Taehyung says coming to them again, taking areum to him, shooting a glare at jimin. Then again went out..

Okay now that was boringg...

Vote an comment ♥️♥️

Love you guyss♥️♥️