The Adventure of Alpha & Di

Diana

Damian carried me into the house in silence.

The entire time of walking was filled with an ever-growing tension, building up the closer we got to our room. My heart was beating fast as I gripped onto him tightly.

We entered the bedroom, the moonlight poked through the opened windows, filling the darkened room with subtle hints of light. It was warm today, so the breeze that came through felt refreshing, filling the air with a fresh scent of the nearby forest.

Damian placed me down a few feet from the bed and I turned myself towards him.

"What were you saying that you wanted to show me?"

There was no response from Damian.

Only silence.

"Dami-" Just as I was about to ask him again, he slammed me against the wall, releasing himself upon me as his tongue engulfed my mouth.

He tasted so damn good.

"Fuck Di." He sighed heavily.

"Di?" I exhaled in between our kiss.

"You like it?" He pulled my tank top above my head and threw it to the ground as he kept me pinned to the wall.

I smiled as I unlatched his belt, "Hell yea." I could already see Damian's growing bulge that outlined his denim pants.

My moistened pedals below were building up, my underwear was already drenched, my legs were shaking, and all I wanted was for him to devour me.

His eyes blackened and his breathing got courser, "Di, I know what you want and...-"

I unlatched the button from his pants as his hands braced the wall. His muscles were tensed as he leaned forward. He was starting to shake.

I had him where I wanted.

"You were saying?" I smirked.

Suddenly, he pushed me harder into the wall causing me to gasp in surprise. His hand gripped gently around my neck as he leaned forward, narrowing his blackened eyes onto my chest.

Seeing him like this was so exhilarating. It was a darker side that my inner wolf wanted to provoke.

"You enjoy doing this to me don't you?" His face was so close to mine as his eyes trailed down my body. "Tread lightly little one." In one swift motion, he tore my bra off. His warm breath hit the side of my neck as he moved his face near my mark. "Tell me the truth Di."

His muscles poked through his thin white t-shirt that I was tempted to rip from his body, but instead, I kept my eyes on his.

"No." I was lying, but I wanted to provoke him further.

I wanted to see his beast.

"YOU'RE LYING." His eyes glanced down at my breasts and he breathed heavily. His hand was still latched onto my neck, not squeezing hard, but it was enough pressure get my heart pumping even more. "You like it when I'm like this." He squeezed a little harder and planted his lips on mine aggressively, ramming his tongue down my throat.

"You want me in that pretty little mouth of yours?" He continued his aggressive lock on my mouth, not giving me the chance to respond.

My body was trembling, but it wasn't from the fear, it was from PURE EXCTASY.

Suddenly, he released his hand from my neck and jammed it hard into the wall. I was trapped in between his large body and the wall while his arms hovered over me like a roof.