Epilogue

Nine Months Later...

Calli

The rumbles of Finn's chest and him nuzzling my neck woke me on a beautiful spring day. The sun was already shining, meaning I slept much better than I had since I became the size of a whale.

"You smell so good, sweetheart." Finn murmurs in my ear, rubbing my large belly affectionately. I giggle as his stubble tickles my neck and try to pull away from him.

"What are you gonna do when I'm not pregnant anymore? Will you not like my scent anymore?" I say a little frustrated. All I've heard for the last nine months is how good I smell and I'm a little over it.

"Nah, I'll always love your smell. But I won't be upset when you get pregnant again and I get to smell this for another nine months." He says taking another deep whiff.

His hand sneaks down to cup my naked sex. I haven't worn pants to bed in months since nothing fits me. Even Finn's shirts, which I once drowned in, now barely cover the goods.

"God damm baby. You must have been having a hell of a dream to wake up this wet and ready for me." He says slicking his finger through my folds easily.

"I think extra mucous is a result of pregnancy." I say breathlessly, pushing myself against his finger. He groans and pulls away.

"Do you have to call it mucous?" He asks and I rub my ass against his growing bulge.

"You gonna fuck me or not?" I ask teasingly and he lifts my leg to position himself at my entrance.

"As long as you don't talk about mucous anymore." He says sliding his dick along my wet slit. I moan in pleasure and arch my back against him.

"I do love how horny you've been this whole time though." He says with a slight chuckle.

"Enjoy it because once that watermelon pops out of that tiny hole you won't be getting any for awhile." I say trying to put his cock inside me myself, but he continues his teasing motions.

"I'll survive." He says as he finally slips inside me. I moan at the familiar stretch and reach back to grip his hair.

He holds my hip and thrusts in and out of me at a lazy pace with gentle thrusts. He's been much more careful since I hit my third trimester and I have been enjoying his gentle lovemaking. It takes a little bit longer to make me come, but Finn doesn't mind the extra effort. His thrusts pick up a little speed and I feel my arousal leak out of me. He cups my breast and twirls my nipple causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"Does that feel good, baby?" He asks lowly in my ear. I seem to lose the ability to speak because all I can do is nod.

His hand leaves my nipple and travels down to my clit where he starts off with slow, gentle circles. He quickly increases the pace and pressure and I feel my orgasm build.

"I'm gonna come, Finn!" I yell out gripping his hair tighter between my fingers. He growls in my ear and I feel him stiffen inside me.

"Come for me, baby. Come." He says and my body let's lose around him, clenching him rhythmically as he spills his own release inside of me. He breathes deeply as do I trying to catch my breath when he makes a strange sound from behind me.

"Geez was that orgasm so good that you squirted?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you pee?" He asks and I scoff at him.

"Of course not." I say and he shrugs.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, sweetheart. I know it's harder to hold it with the baby being so big." He says pulling away from me. When he does I sense the moisture traveling down my legs and gasp.