eleven. a date?

The next day you feel worse than you did before. Not only have the Von Eldritch's confused you even more but everything is growing horrible. You've been baring the weight of everything and it's beginning to drag you down. You don't even think you're going to make it to dinner with Seviathan later on in the evening.

A shaky exhale leaves your lips and you clutch onto your pillow, laying on your side. Tears roll down across the bridge of your nose and into your eye. Sniffling and wiping at your irritated nose, your curl up tighter into a ball. Charlie, Husk, and Vaggie have tried to come and comfort you but you pushed them each away. You didn't want to see anyone.

"Alright bitch, get up!"

A loud voice shouts and slams the door open. You jolt up in surprise and whip around. Angel stands, he's dressed casually but he still looks pretty and flashy nonetheless. A purse rests in the crook of his elbow and his hands rest on his narrow hips. His mismatched eyes look to you and he slams the door shut behind him.

"Angel what are—"

"Enough pity fucking yourself alright?",he says while walking towards your dressers and opening them up. You look at him in confusion and he shakes his head. "Rainbows told me about your fight with Alastor and let me just say whenever I get in a fight with some jackass I go shopping."

He begins to toss out your clothing, seemingly looking for clothes. You sniffle and wipe at your tears, criss-crossing your legs and hugging the pillow. For a moment you feel warmth that Angel is trying to help but you're not in the mood for shopping. "Angel I don't want to...I appreciate what you're—"

He interrupts you once again,"I will drag you out of this room as naked as a whore in a rich mans bed if you don't get up." Your eyes widen and he turns to you while holding up a cute pink dress. His mismatched eyes look to you and he tosses the dress at you, which you swiftly catch.

Your lips part to say something as you look down at the soft fabric. But your words are tangled in your throat when you look back to his softened expression.

"Come on, tits. I said I would help you alright? Trust me when I say pity fucking yourself isn't gonna do anything.",his voice is soft as he walks up to you. You swallow hard and smile weakly when his knuckles wipe away your tears. He smiles at you and nods. "Let me help you, alright?"

Sniffling and grabbing his hand, you squeeze it and nod reluctantly. An intense warmth fills your chest at Angels way of showing care and concern for you. It's refreshing and you can't reject him when he looks at you with sparkling eyes. "Fine...",you sigh in defeat. He smiles big at your response and stands up. "But what do you have in mind?"

Angel grins while spreading his arms and shaking his head. "Hello? You think I didn't find out about your date with that chad dude that tapped rainbows?" You wonder what on earth "tapped" means but by his goofy smirk you decide it's the wisest to not ask. Instead you smile and put aside the pillow, standing with a stretch.

"It's not a date. Just a dinner with...a potential friend.",you correct him with a pointed look.

He rolls his eyes. "Okay whatever you say—but anyways we're totally gonna go get you a hot dress. Did he tell you any details about what he has planned?",Angel asks while scouring through your dresser again. Not wanting to fight or argue with another person you decide to let him rummage.

Not as if he's interested in anything you have.

As for his question you nod softly. Seviathan did tell you some information yesterday after your lunch with his parents. "Yeah he had a letter delivered here.",you smile a bit and reach into the bedside drawer.