Chapter 14

Almost two weeks passed since they started spending their daily time stuck in each other's company. In that time, some pretty interesting events and realizations happened.

First of all, Casey found out she was completely and utterly in love with Isabella Watson. The feeling was really strange and new to her. She had never expected that with the moving to a new city she would get her heart stolen by a girl so easily.

Second of all, Casey and Holly kind of hit it off pretty well as they started hanging out more around Isabella and could now consider themselves friends, as weird as it was for Casey to have a second one of them.

Third of all, Isabella finally told her parents about Anthony and everything that had happened between them. They didn't seemed really surprised, given that they never liked the boy anyways. They took the immediate decision to sue him for all charges pressed against him with the hope to get the maximum prison sentance.

The Watson family finally walked out of court after hours spent inside, all happy and smiling, which immediately hinted about the positive final decision of the the judge. Isabella immediately threw her arms around Casey's neck, who of course was there to support Isabella in her battle for justice and revenge.

"We won!" Isabella screamed in her ear as she jumped up and down, violently shaking Casey along. "I can't believe it. I'm so happy right now!" she pulled away and looked at her partner with a huge smile on her face. Her happiness was all that mattered, Casey thought at that moment.

"Congratulations, Izzy! I'm so happy to hear that. Finally he won't be able to bother anyone else with his miserable existence"

"Thank you, again, for everything. I don't know if I would've been here right now if it wasn't for you to push me to go to the police that day" the way Isabella looked at her at that moment, with those bright sparkling eyes, lacking all traces of tears and sadness, instead filled with unadulterated happiness, were completely able to turn Casey's knees into a pile of jelly and accelerate her heartbeat to its possible maximum.

Casey removed her hands from around Isabella's waist when she noticed her parents nearing. She quickly bowed down in respect to them. "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Watson"

"Hello! So, you must be the famous Casey" Isabella's father asked with a chuckle, holding his hand out for a handshake instead.

"That would be me, Sir" she took his hand.

"Please, call me Timothy, or Tim. However you prefer. And this is my lovely wife, Ava" he introduced the beautifully fit woman in her forties next to him. She also held out her hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, Casey" she said with a smile. "Thank you for being there for our little girl where we weren't able to, for protecting her, for pushing her to do the right thing. You helped her and all those others girls beyond your beliefs" she stepped closer and gave Casey a strong hug.

After the rumors of Anthony's resistant arrest spread around the city, a group of six more girls came out with their own statements. It turned out that Isabella indeed wasn't the only one tangled in his criminal scheme. He had precisely picked his targets and manipulated them in such way so they feel a sense of guilt and obligation towards him. He drugged some of them, others used as a pleasure toys, mostly against their will.

It was disgusting and frustrating for Isabella to listen to the whole truth of what he really was like unveil little by little right in front of her eyes. She couldn't believe she never noticed his obviously fake facade throughout this whole year in which she thought they were dating and never found his constant dissappearances suspicious. She highly regreted her high school love affair, but the thought of him spending the rest of his life locked up in a prison cell kind of made up for that feeling.