Chapter 3- Getting Closer

My name is Kusuo Saiki and I'm in a bit of a stressful situation. You see I got tickets to see Rocking Peach BYS in concert, but was asked to come to Satou Hiroshi's, a.k.a. a literal god of ordinariness and the best person alive, dressing room. To which I then find out he's the boy I helped navigate my town and developed a crush on.

"H- Hold on," I said putting up my hands in a stop motion, "Y- you're the b- boy from the s- street I met Y- yesterday? Also, h- how am I t- talking? I've n- never talked b-before." As stressful as the whole situation was, it's very convenient that both of the boys I fell in love with are the same boy.

"Well that second one I can't answer for you," he chuckled a bit realizing how awkward the situation now was, "But yes I am the boy you met on the street yesterday. If you don't believe me I could take you back to where we met-"

"N- no I b-believe you," I said shaking my head. I'm still a little panicked considering the actual god of ordinary is sitting here in front of me. I've never told anyone that I'm actually in love with Hiroshi-san. Well everyone except the stranger- uh oh.

"Could you just f-forget everything I s-said yesterday?" I said, my face turning bright red as I cover my cheeks and mouth.

"How could I ever forget what you said?" he smiled brightly. I internally groaned. Like the complete fool I was I accidentally told THE Hiroshi-sama that he was basically my god, "No one's ever told me they actually like me, and it made me so happy to hear all the nice things you said about me." He took a few steps closer until he was really close. Now for psychic, sensory, and practical reasons I don't like people in my personal bubble. So with every step he took towards me I took a few steps back, "So I wanted to ask you-"

"W- wait!" I shouted backing up until I hit the wall. He followed me looking confused, "You only j- just m- met me! Don't you t- think it's a little too s- soon to start a- anything?"

"What do you mean? It's never too soon to start a friendship," oh, well I feel stupid, "Is it because I'm a celebrity? So you're cool with being friends with people wearing masks sunglasses and baseball caps in the middle of a street, but you aren't okay with being friends with me after you find out I'm famous? That's a little odd."

"No no i-it's not that," I stammered nervously, "T- the thing is. I d- don't w- wanna e- embarrass you. I admire your o- ordinary life and don't wanna r- ruin it."

"Oh," he said sounding a bit sad, "But you seem normal to me. I mean from what I know about you so far. Although you are pretty hot." I felt my face turn so red I could be confused for a tomato.

"N- no you're hot," I said quietly hoping he wouldn't notice. To my greater luck he didn't look like he had, but with my ring on I couldn't tell.

"Well I am transferring to your school starting on Monday," he said with a smile. My jaw dropped, the Satou Hiroshi would be coming to my school, "I was really hoping that we could be friends and you could help me out."

I thought on it for a second, then I gave him my response, "I'd l-like to be f-friends. I can t-try to help you at s-school, but I d-don't want a big c-commotion! I want an a-average school life and to go u-unnoticed. G-got it?"

"Got it," he said excitedly, "I'm so glad we get to be friends."

"W-well t-thats," I blushed, but he hugged me. I felt my face become the color of a tomato. What have I gotten myself into? 

"Thank you so much- say I never caught your name," Satou said, "May I know your name?"

"It's Saiki," I said with a heavy blush coloring my cheeks, "K- kusuo Saiki, as you already know a j- junior in high school and your b- biggest fan."