Chapter 1 - Birthing Chambers & Antonia

(Heylo, I just made minor adjustment that will be significant later 😁)

Third Person POV:

The oak doors are shut and locked behind Dreykov. Walking all the way down to the ground level, through the main entrance of the house.

His hand presses against the wall, red light traces around his hand turning green. The wall clicks open revealing a secret door.

A long and dark spiral staircase is located behind it. Step after step until finally deep under ground they come to a stop.

An eye and hand scan are situated at the bottom a frosted sliding door slowly creeping into the wall.

As it opens cold air blasts into Dreykov's face. He walks along the path made my the ends of chambers. There are rows upon rows of them. The ends consumed in darkness. Every row has a label with a only one letter attached to it, several rows are the same as the one before it.

Glass with tiny labels in the bottom right hand corner. Blood fills the box, sitting in the middle a small almost square shape attached to wires and ovaries, the uterus.

While the room is near freezing the chambers themselves radiate heat. The room is only frozen to stop them from overheating.

Walking down the hallway names are quickly glanced at, only every ten rows get any form of attention. Agapov, Agafonv, Angeloff, Belyaev, Belova, Baranov, Chaban, Chernoff, Chugunov, Devin, Dominik, Dmitriev, Egotov, Elin, Fedorov, Gorky, Gusev, Ilya, Kalashnik, Kovalyov, Lagunov, Lebedev, Medvedev, Morozov, Molchalin, Nickolaev, Nikita, Orlov, Petrov, Petukhov, Poletov, Putin, Rabinovich, Rasputin, Romanovna.

Dreykov pauses at the name Romanova. A smirk creeps onto his face remembering the last time he used his advanced technology... Underwood. Moving from his thoughts he releases the chamber from its place on the rack.

He walks back past the hundreds of thousands of entire reproductive systems he so harshly stole from women that he now mind controls and uses for his own will, all over the world.

He goes out of the room sealing it behind him. He walks into the next room a few miles down the hallway, his smirk growing wider. Next to the door is a slot. Much like one on a mailbox. This one was much bigger, allowing for the birthing chambers to slide through. He does so walking through the door and along side the contraption as a viable egg is selected from the ovaries, computers flickering with information as the machine goes through its cycle. Gears turn as the reproductive system steadily makes its way to be artificially used.

The egg is placed in the uterus, through a syringe sticking it to the lining of the uterus, a viable sperm already paired with it.

Dreykov had not held back in his search many of the involuntary sperm donators dying in the process.

The process of the baby is sped up. The nine moths will be shortened to nine days.

Dreykov smirks happy with himself, his revenge on Natalie in progress. Leaving the room Dreykov's smirk grows into an evil smile. He stares straight at the reproductive system hooked up to the contraption making it seem as though this was all natural and the Uterus, Ovaries and Fallopian tubes were still where they belonged.

Ascending the stairs to find a fragile Antonia laying on a hospital bed being rolled into the elevators.

Her face is charred, burnt, young exposed skin adds to the red of her face. Antonia is in dire need of help.

After going up the elevator to the roof. She is rolled down a hallway onto the roof, a helicopter waiting for her. Dreykov gets into the drivers seat.

Arriving at the floating building above the clouds Antonia is taken to a surgical suite. He only allows the best of his world class doctors to work on her.

Hours later and little progress has been made. Pacing in his office, Dreykov decides that he can't just sit waiting around. He must do something. He sends information to Melina. Hoping that she can make something to save Antonia. If not, she will be sent the worst. Then all there is to do is send a Widow on a mission to take his mind off things.

Meanwhile...

In the birthing chambers a small figure starts to form. It is tiny barley the size of a grain go rice. It looks nothing like a person, amniotic sac forming around the parasite. The equipment sits waiting to be used. Still sitting there from the last child.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/n:

Hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Hope that you stick around to find out more about Natasha's Kid...

Any feedback, questions or comments are highly appreciated.

Have a good rest of your day/night/whenever you are reading this.