24

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAAugust 9thMonday

Atlanta GA
August 9th
Monday

"And that's it's really" Rhys said after coming down the stairs with Jermaiah and Kimoria following behind.

Rhys was one of kimoria's cousins also Zuri's older brother. He was a realtor at worked at C&M Architectural and Real Estate, with Cain and Mason

"If yall not feeling this one, I have another one." Rhys said looking at more houses he could show on his Ipad.

Ever since the robbery, Jermaiah been looking for a new house. 

He already wanted to move, but he just never went forward with it. The robby gave him the push to do it.

It took him awhile to convince Kimoria to move in with him. He didn't want her to live alone.

"Baby, you like it?" Jermaiah asked as she looked at the living room.

They been looking at houses for all day and this one was his favorite. He just hoped she liked it too.

It was a All brick 6 bedroom and 4.5 baths house.

"It's about if you like it not me

"It's about if you like it not me. It's your house bubba" She chuckled, he pinched her arm "ouch" she frowned rubbing her arm.

"You better stop puttin yo hands on me boy, before Rhys beat yo ass" She bucked at him making him mug her

Rhys chuckled shaking his head. She use to always say that when they were younger, he always did it too.

Kimoria use to always threaten to get her brothers or cousins on boys if they messed with her when she was younger. Only if they were bigger then her tho.