40

😗sorry for any mistakes

A/N: she so pretty

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜

Atlanta GA
January 25th
Tuesday

"Don't fall for that Diamond" My sister, Gabby said as we sat in my room on my bed.

I just finished telling her how Me and Jaw have been texting for the past 2 or 3 weeks. And of course, Gabby being Gabby she doesn't think it's right.

"Whatever Gabby" I waved her off, rolling my eyes looking at my names.

I needa fill in

"I'm jus keepin it real witcha'." She shrugged, "I've seen their youtube video, they're in love, like soulmate-type shit. He ain't neva' gonna wanna be with you fr" She said, I mugged her.

"You don't know nun about real love, clearly cause they ain together nomo so obviously they ain in love dumb ass" I snapped.

She is only 13, how is she going to tell ME about love when she has never been in love before. She doesn't know a damn thing about love so the fuck.

"That's sad diamond, you're desperate and it's not cute." She said, looking at me and shaking her head.

I'm not but whatever

"You really broke up a happy home for what? why can't  you just find someone else?" She asked and I burst out laughing.

"Girl they weren't no home , they were an apartment" I laughed, "And Ion wants anyone else, I want him and I got him" I shrugged.

"But you can get out since you can't be happy for me," I said. She shook her head, getting out of my bed and walking out.

"CLOSE MY DOOR" I yelled, She came back and slammed it.

Can't stand kids

I huffed before smiling at Jaw texting my back.

Stinka🥰🤍

I miss ya too stink.

You home yet?

Nah, I got one mo client left, then I gotta go get my sister.

When I get home I'll call ya.

  Okayyy😘