55

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAMay 21st Monday

Atlanta GA
May 21st
Monday

"I got it mommy" Dooda said, when I started to help him fold his clothes and put them in his dresser.

I shook my head "It's fine, keep finishing organizing your toys" I told him, while I folded his underwear and put his socks together.

We had just moved into the new house the week we came back from our honeymoon. Luckily while we were gone, our family already started moving some of our things in already so it wasn't really much to move and me and Jermaiah got new couches and dining tables and just sold the old ones.

It was a new house and a house we were staying in forever so we got new/forever stuff.

Carter's room was the only one that was just so disorganized and I was going to let him do it himself but it was bothering me too much so I just had too.

"You got paw patrol, bathroom set too?" I asked, looking in the boxes by his bathroom. Ion know where his obsession with paw patrol came from. He only ever watched one episode fr.

"Yep! you like it?" He asked, walking over to the box, looking in it and smiling.

"Sure dooda" I chuckled, and slid the box in the bathroom. "Since I can't get paw patrol wall paper in my room, can I get it in here?" He asked, helping me pull the mats out.

"No," I said, shaking my head. I looked at him through the mirror seeing him frowning.

"Fix yo face. Getting paw patrol wallpaper is too much dooda. I ain't gonna be the one to take it down either when you find something else you like instead of that" I explained while pulling his soap dispensers out and his toothbrush holder.

"I just feel like, you and daddy got some beef with paw patrol" He said, I shook my head.

"Go get that bath and body works bag out of my room and that family dollar bag, please" I asked, he nodded before leaving.

I looked around the bathroom, hoping we made the right decision to give him his own bathroom in his room like Journi does.

Ion want him to mess up the bathroom, or do shit he isn't supposed to. But Dooda is really mature for his age and understands right from wrong so I just hope he knows not to do anything he isn't supposed to.

I'm not going to keep any cleaning supplies in here tho, just like we do Journi's room. My anxiety is not going to be able to take it.