45

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAFebruary 17thThursday

Atlanta GA
February 17th
Thursday

"So green eggs and ham isn't real food?" Dooda asked me as we just finished reading the Dr.Seuss book.

I shook my head "Nah it's just food coloring, what they tell you in school is just a scam" I shrugged, standing up and putting the book back.

I was staying late again with him today. Venus took Ginnger home because I didn't want her to stay late again and she looked tired. Journi had a doctor's appointment today so she didn't come to school at all.

So it was just Me and dooda waiting for him bum ass—I mean his parents, to come get him.

"What do you wanna do now dooda?" I asked, we already read one too many damn books and he finished his homework earlier.

"I'm hungry" He pouted, I nodded "me too" I sighed. I would have made us something to eat but apparently Karin has a problem when I do it.

Like how you mad I'm doing YOU a favor? Dooda be eating up his snacks and shit like they don't feed him at home.

One day I might just kidnap him and we gon run off to Mexico or something. Jermaiah and Nene gon have to come down later or something.

I heard my phone ringing, making me look around the room for it.

mi amor🥺🤎!
Would like facetime.....

I answered, sitting on the floor while Carter climbed into my lap, and laid on my chest.

"How may I help you sirrr?" I said sweetly, once the call connected.

He smiled when he saw Carter "Wassup Dooda" He said, Carter shyly waved before trying to hide his face.

My baby is so shy.

Him and Jermaiah talked a few talks on the phone when I stayed late before, Carter just always shy when talking to him.

Jermaiah chuckled "Um lil girl it's passed yo curfew" He said mugging me, I smiled.

"What I tell you bout smilin when ion wanna smile at the moment" He said, trying not to smile.

I laughed "Bubba, they are still not here yet and I can't leave him here alone" I chuckled and looked down at Carter, rubbing his stomach.