22

Jess was adamant on feeding me my breakfast, I on the other hand was feeling a severe headache . It was as if tons of weight was put on my head, and it was throbbing like hell.

After eating breakfast, she gave me some pain relieving pills. Which, I took instantly.

I was relaxed that Jess didn't ask me anything, about last night. Because. I myself didn't know what exactly happened.

I can't recall what happened ,after I went in the library and started drinking. Then when I woke up in the morning, my head was paining so much from the hangover. I was in his room and on his bed, he was now where to be seen, but the other side of the bed was undone, which meant he slept with me.

I just hope he only laid with me and nothing else and I didn't do anything stupid. I was still in my nightdress from the last night. when, I woke up. Which, was a relief.

I kept on recalling what happened but in vain. I was thinking of all the possibilities that could have happened and all those thoughts were giving me fright.

I made up my mind to ask him what happened, when he will return from work. So removing all the thoughts from my mind I started doing house chores, and after making dinner. I went to took shower.

I changed into a suitable loose shirt and sweats. I made my way towards the dining area, only to be halt in my steps.

There in front of me was sitting Andrew, his hair was messy, his tie all loosened up, sleeves folded till the elbows, the veins on his arms were on display, he was wearing a Rolex and the first two buttons of his shirt are open, giving a slight view of his hard chest. His shirt was fitted giving full outline of his abs.

Over all, he was looking so damn hot. What the hell... Chloe gets a grip on your self ugh...

I got out of my trance and all my courage and confidence of asking him about last night flew away.

I quietly turned around to sneak away before being caught, but luck was never on my side.I halted on my tracks after hearing his voice. It was smooth and husky, and it stirred something with in me.

"Did you eat?" He asked.

I slowly turned around facing him, he wasn't looking at me, and his expressions were calm. Which, rarely happened.

"I'm not hungry."

I spoke, and then he looked at me and said.

"But I'm hungry."

The way he said that and the way he was looking at me with so much intensity,make the alarms to ring in my head. I involuntary took a step back, he smirked and I gulped, I was about to run to my room. When, he said.

"Eat with me."

I looked at him as if he's mad. No way I'm going to eat with him. I can't bear his presence near me. When he's looking like-like.this.

"I-Im not hungry. Good night." I mumbled and was about to move but his next words not only stopped me on my tracks, but also made my face all beetroot,with widen eyes.

"Do you want me to feed you like last time?" He asked.

I turned around and spoke instantly.

"N-No! I -I mean.. I'll eat by my self." I mumbled.

He smirked and motioned me to sit next to him. I quietly sat down while pulling my chair away from him a little. He noticed it and said.

"I won't eat you." He mused.

My head jerked up towards his direction. And he smiled smugly. I looked away. (liar... He always bit me like he's going to eat me alive...Huhh.. Such a jerk).

It was quite, and we both were eating like normal people, I was taking small glaces at him. He is behaving weird today. Why? I don't know.

"Click my picture it will last longer." He suggest.

I was taken aback by his sudden statement and felt embarrassed. But I masked it immediately and said.

"Who said I was looking at you?" I asked.

He arched his eyebrow at me, as if he wasn't expecting that coming. I just shrugged it off.

After dinner, I collected our dishes and went to the kitchen ,and was washing them. When he also entered the kitchen and stand against the slab facing me.

He was staring at me and it was creeping me out. So I said.

"Stop staring at me." I spoke.

"Why?" He asked like I said something wrong. What does he mean by why. You're creeping me out. That is why... Jerk. I ignored him, and continued my work.

"About last night. Do you want to do it again?" He asked.

"Huh..."

What does he mean by do it again. What did we do last night. Oh! GOD help me... I closed the tap and dried my hands with tissue, while asking him.

"W-what d-did I do last night?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He inquired.

I shook my head in negative, scared of what he will say next. He smirked and took steps towards me and stand in front of me.

Andrew mused. "Oh baby. You were like a wild cat last night."

He slurred near my ear and his hot breath fanning my neck area send chills to my body. I took a step back because of his proximity.

"W-w-what do y-you mean?" I stuttered.

"You want me to give you a demo of what you did last night?" He asked.

Before I could say no. He caged me between him and the kitchen slab. His both hands were near my sides on the slab. He inched closer and I hold my breath.

"Why are you shy now? You were really feisty last night. Love."

He slurred near my ear, while trailing his nose and lips on my jaw and neck. I flinched when he gave a sloppy kiss on my jaw. I gasp..

I was at the verge of crying, I put my hands on his chest to push him away. But he didn't even budge.

"N-no... Y-your lying." I stuttered.