40

Chloe was lying on the bed, but she wasn't unconscious anymore. She was in the haze of her slumber. Slowly and gradually she opened her eyes but immediately closed them because of the light in her room. Even tho the light wasn't that bright but still,it took time for her to adjust her sight with that of the light by blinking several times to get rid of the blur vision.

When her sight got adjusted, she took in her surroundings and was greeted by her room, but the difference was that an IV was attached to her arm. Confusion coursed through her mind but it didn't even last the second when she tried to sit. This movement causes a severe pain to shot in between her legs, due to which her breathing hitched and a gasp left her mouth.

The haze of her slumber was gone, and she was fully awoken now. She again tried to sit but felt that pain again between her legs. For the fraction of second her mind stopped working when the events of his brutality flashed in her mind.

Her breathing stopped and suddenly her lungs blocked the intake of oxygen, her breathing became sparse, tears started to form in her eyes. Without thinking she ripped the cannula from her arm while hissing in pain and got off the bed, the second she was on her heels, she falls down on the floor because her legs were badly shaking as she was feeling so much pain in her womanhood. She could feel something was wrapped around her head.

She doesn't want to accept this reality. She wanted it to be just a nightmare but the luck wasn't on her side.

With much difficulty she made her way towards the mirror. When she saw her appearance in the mirror it was like someone threw cold water on her. There in front of her was standing a girl whose head was wrapped in bandages, red finger marks on her cheek, throat completely blue, small bruises all over her neck and chest. She then brought up her wrist in front of her eyes and saw the same bruises on her wrist.

This isn't me. She told herself. She was completely denying her reality. She doesn't want to believe it. To further confirm her doubt she started touching her wounds but hissed out in pain when she touched the angry teeth marks on her shoulder.

That is when she realized that everything is real. This girl in front of her is her own self. That wasn't the nightmare. T-that was real. She thought. I was robbed off my chastity. That to by my husband.

Tears keep rolling down her cheeks as she watched herself in the mirror. Why he did this to her? She never harmed anyone. She never hurt a single soul. What was my fault.

Why he did this to me when I accepted him as my husband. When, I accepted my fate to be with him. When, I started liking him. When, I was ready to change him. When, I was ready to accept his darkness.

He doesn't only rape me but also killed the hope which I was living with.

Her eyes landed on her self in the mirror And the flashbacks of his evil deeds start playing in her head. She stumbled backwards

Always remember this YOU ARE MINE!!! MY FUCKING PROPERTY!!!

His words echoed in her mind. It was like everything started repeating. Her fear stricken eyes landed on the mirror but instead of seeing herself she saw him standing in the mirror and looking at her menacingly with those dark black orbs, his posture was stiff and dangerous. She tried to scream for help but nothing came out of her throat. She was screaming internally her mind was in chaos but her tongue was still not moving at all,as if it is not in her control to speak anymore. She saw him smirking on her and taking predatory steps towards her.

She took a step back but stumbled and fall down on the floor. I won't be able to survive this time,he will surely kill me. Was her instincts. She cried out in horror when she felt him roaming his hands all over her body. She was reliving everything again. He's going to do it again was continuously repeating in her head. She was again feeling his touch on her, his filth on her. She was feeling disgust. She with all her might hold the vase which was placed near her and threw that on him but that vase passed through him as if he was a ghost.

She closed her eyes and started thrashing,while screaming but her screams were not even coming out of her mouth. She was struggling to get away from him. Her eyes started to roll back ,her chest became heavy, and she started shivering badly. Her oxygen blocked down,her lungs forgot to inhale the air.

Suddenly the door busted open. Ethan's and Andrew's face paled upon seeing Chloe lying on the floor and her arms and legs were thrashing in the air. Her face was all red and teary.

Andrew's heart constricted painfully and moisture started to form in his eyes. By seeing her helpless condition. It was obvious she was hallucinating him and going through the same thing again. All he felt was guilt, pain, remorse.

Andrew took a step to hold her but Ethan glared at him, and he stopped. He isn't stupid enough to show himself to her which may lead to increase in her panicking state. He stood beside the door and looked at her wife writhing in pain.

Ethan tried to stop her from struggling he lightly held her hand to which she jerked back and her eyes widened with fear. She vigorously started shaking her head in negative. It was clear she doesn't recognize him. And Ethan was badly hurt by this.

Ethan tried to calm her down. "Hey! Shhhh. Its me your Eth. Relax and breath Chloe, breath."

But she was in oblivious she was seeing him everywhere, she wasn't in her state of mind. When Ethan tried to touch her. She spoke.

Please don't do this. But her words didn't roll of her tongue. She was speaking but nothing was coming out. So she joined her hands together in front of Ethan and shook her head in negative. His heart broke on her condition and tears started flowing through his eyes.

She was unable to breath anymore the fear was itself so frightening that she went unconscious.

Andrew's vision blurred by seeing her like this. His heart broke into millions of pieces. His hands formed into fists, and he stormed off to his room with a bleeding heart.