49

It's been a month since that night and Chloe is getting better day by day. Andrew made it his routine to visit her in the morning and gave her breakfast along with medicines. And Chloe is copping well with the situation. Her behavior with Eli, Ethan and Jess is back to normal. She is trying her best, not to show them her inner sorrows.

Chloe went outside the mansion into the garden it was early dawn time as she woke early and wasn't able to fall asleep again, so she thought Having a fresh air would be better. She was enjoying her time alone but was almost about to have a heart attack when Ethan scared her by screaming. She got scared and put her hand on her chest to calm herself down. She gave him a death glare which he shrugged by showing her his box smile. She also smiled on that and gestured him to sit on the chair which he obliged whole heartedly.

"So how you doing?"

Chloe gave him thumbs up to which he nodded his head. Ethan wanted her to speak, he tried it before, but she won't be able to speak and would start crying. After that he never made her to force herself for speaking.

"I wanted to tell you something."

He looked serious all of a sudden. Chloe nodded her head indicating him to go on.

"The night when Andrew f-forced himself on you. He was drugged by someone probably one of our enemies. I think their pla-"

Chloe raised her palm to stop him. She looked at him flabbergasted not because of that Andrew was drugged but because Ethan was defending Andrew by making up lame rubbish. Her eyes looked accusingly at him.

"Don't even think that I'm defending him. I'm just telling you the truth, I even had his blood test. I can't keep this information away from you. It is important and you must know about it."

Ethan said all this while holding Chloe's hand, she felt like crying that Ethan is lying to her but Ethan's eyes were showing sincerity. But she doesn't believed a little of it, that Andrew was drugged. He did that to her on purpose and for that she will never forgive him. From the moment he kidnapped her, he only inflicted pain on her.

She didn't even give it a second thought she was a hundred percent sure Andrew wants her forgiveness that's why he's making these excuses.

When Ethan saw her crying, he panicked.

"Hey don't cry. Forget what I said just forget about it. I am sorry just don't cry. Don't think about it. OH! GOD! Please, Chloe don't think that I'm defending him. I'm always your brother first. I won't say anything but please don't cry."

Ethan was like that he's going to cry any moment and it made Chloe's mood to lighten a little. And she gave him a hard punch on his arm.

"OUCH!!! That hurts! But THANK GOD! For a moment you scared the shit out of me."

He paused for a bit then spoke.

"Well Eli wants to go on shopping, and she was insisting you to come as well. We will have lots of fun. Come on now don't you dare said no."

Chloe heaved a sigh. Ethan and Eli were trying there best to make her cheerful and happy. When ever they'll ask her to go out with them she'll always deny but today she felt like going out. This mansion started to make her claustrophobic. She needed fresh air.

She gave him a nod with a forced smile to which Ethan's face lightened.

***********************

Currently Chloe is walking behind Eli who is doing shopping like a maniac who has-been starved for ages just for shopping.

Chloe was annoyed as hell, she agreed to come with them but the thing that she didn't know was that Ethan will bring tons of bodyguards with them. Not only that, these giant hulks were following them like a shadow, catching every ones attention.

When she got to knew that the bodyguards will come along she got really uncomfortable and almost wanted to run back into her room. But Ethan told her it was necessary for their safety, she hesitated but agreed.

But now she was cursing herself why she even came, she wanted to have a peaceful fresh air but now here she is stuck between two idiots. She wrote it on the diary and showed Ethan several times to let her go outside alone, she would just sit in the cafe that is nearby and they could just pick her up from their after there shopping, but he won't listen and it irritated her to no end.

Eli lowly screamed in delight when she saw Victoria's secret section, she marched practically ran in there holding Chloe's hand. That time Chloe just wanted to hit Eli on her head, so she could get better in the mind.

But when she noticed that the bodyguards stand outside this section he heaved a sigh. Ethan was about to come but was interrupted by a call, so he went out and excused himself.

Eli was showing her different stuff and just keep on blabbering. Chloe was full on irritated and wanted to get away from here. She was unable to understand her own mood swings.

When she saw the cost is almost clear and all the bodyguards aren't looking at them, she wrote in her diary.

"I need to use the restroom. I'll be right back."

She showed it to Eli.

"Oh! Alright but be quick. You haven't bought anything."

Chloe smiled on her and gave her a thumbs up, when she was about to make a move she saw one of the bodyguard observing her carefully to distract him she immediately pulled out the bikini from the one of the sections and started examining it, the guard got embarrassed and looked away. She with a bit difficulty managed to escape from there site and ran outside from the backdoor of the mall but stopped abruptly as she saw Ethan talking on a phone, he was looking angry and distressed.

Sorry Ethan but I'll be back .

She said to herself. When Ethan cut the call and turned around he almost caught her glimpse, but she was lucky as there were lots of people, and she hid behind the wall. When, Ethan went back inside. She ran out of there.