33

Ethan and Eli are sitting on either side of me in front of Jess with their heads bowing down in embarrassment.

Because today Jess caught them making out in dinning area. (Why these idiots always make out in open.) They both are so embarrassed right now making it difficult for me to suppress my laugh. Whereas on the other hand Jess is pissed off on Eli for not telling her about their relationship. And in all this scene I also got involved, only because I knew about their relationship as I'm getting glares from Jess.

"Jess they love each other and you know what? They fell in love because of a Cockroach." I mused and then burst out into laughter which was joined by Jess as well. We both were laughing and getting glares from Ethan and Eli as Jess cleared her throat and spoke in a serious tone.

Jess asked. "Prove it that you love my daughter with all your heart."

Ethan smiled on Jess's words and glanced towards Eli as he stood up and came in front of Jess and knelt down before holding Jess's hands in his both hands and spoke.

"I love her with all my heart and soul. I will always keep her happy. Even though she is annoying sometimes but I will bear with it, I will never make her cry. I will love her and protect her till my last breath. So Will you let your daughter marry me. You know I'm very handsome, you can't deny such handsomeness." He spoke.

We all were I Awe even Jess had tears of joy forming in her eyes. When, all of a sudden we were startled by a panicking voice of none other than Andrew.

"What the fuck Ethan. What are you doing?" Andrew roared.

"The thing which you are seeing."

Ethan said in a mischievous way while smirking. And we all understood what Ethan was doing. By the expressions on the Andrew's face you can say that he doesn't hear the whole thing except the last part.

Andrew rumbled. "She is like our mother, you dumb fuck."

We all were controlling our laughter and enjoying his irritation. But Jess the kind lady spoke up. Even tho Eli signal her to play along.

Jess mused. "But I like him. I accepted his proposal, he is going to be my-"

Andrew was looking bewildered at everyone's calm face, irritation and shock was clearly written on his face, in anger he interrupted Jess.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ethan. You should have gone after Eli. Not Jess." Andrew spoke.

That was it, and we all burst in to fits of laughter. This jerk didn't even let her complete his sentence, and he was looking at us with a face. What's so funny?

"You shouldn't have interrupted Jess when she was speaking."

I mumbled in a sarcastic tone, but it was heard by everyone, and they started laughing more as I got glares from Andrew.

Andrew marched towards me in anger and annoyance because he was still unable to understand the situation here. But Jess came in front of me and spoke while controlling her laughter.

Jess spoke. "Ethan is going to be my son-in-law."

Andrew stood there staring at Jess like a statue because his embarrassing reality was sinking in. He cleared his throat while grabbing my hand and started moving towards his room along with me. I could here everyone laughing at my back.

When we were in the room he locked the door (Why locking the door.) He came towards me with the expressionless face and I moved back it goes on until my back hit the wall, he caged me by placing his hands on the walls on either side of me. His masculine scent filled my nostrils. His Stoic face was giving me chills, and he started trailing his nose on my neck,so I started blabbering all the stuff.

"You d-didn't heard the whole thing, Ethan was asking for Eli's hand for marriage from Jess and y-you misunderstood everything. I didn't do anythin---AHHH!!" I spoke.

He bit me on my neck and then started sucking and licking the same spot my breathing became ragged,my legs were trembling, so I held his shoulders for support, his hands moved to my waist he was giving me open mouth kisses on my neck, and then he kissed the corner of my mouth and backed away, I felt cold all of a sudden I was about to fall down, but he was fast enough to hold me. He chuckled and kissed my both eyes.

"Lets bath together." Andrew mused.

My eyes widened on his statement and I moved away from him. And sat on the bed.( What is this bathing together. He is saying it for the second time.)

"No thanks." I mumbled.

He chuckled and went into the restroom. And my mind again got filled with all the stuff that I was thinking from the past months.

If I had married him in different circumstances, I would have tried my best to make this relationship work. But why I'm not trying now. Is it because he forced me into this marriage or that he held my father captive, or is it because of his torture, branding,abuse.

I don't understand what to do anymore. On the private island at night I was missing my parents so much I was silently crying in the balcony, when he saw me he asked the reason I told him I'm missing my parents. I thought he will get angry or something, but he left and came back with his phone and motioned it towards me to talk. It's your mom, he told me and gave me the phone while leaving me alone. I cried to my mom, I can also felt that she was also crying. I talked to her.

I thanked Andrew he told me that my mom was fine and living peacefully, a maid was appointed for her care. I tried to ask him about my father, but he dismissed the topic by saying. He is alive.

After that I knew he is just showing his ruthless side but in the inside he also has a beating heart. He just need love, a right path that will help him out of the darkness. One day I'm sure he'll open up to me.

My thoughts were interrupted when Andrew came out of the restroom only in towel with water dripping from his hair and body. He was looking so hot with those wet muscles.

"It's all yours baby, Want to devour it." He mused.

My cheeks became crimson red in embarrassment that he caught me drooling over him. I stood up and took steps towards him when I was standing in front of him, I spoke up.

"I've seen better." I spoke.

With that I ran out of the room while his widened eyes danced in my head.