indeed a small world

Listen to above song . I am in just love with it.
And also are you kdrama fan like me ???

There stood two boys with stupid smirk , along with bully from morning.
" Well hello dear I am so happy to see you again" said the morning guy.
" So you are # new student who messed with us  huh " said one of the guy.
" Oh really I didn't meant to mess with someone who's not worth my time " I replied with fake apologetic smile .
From corner of my eye I could see unnies snickering at my comments.
" You don't really know who we are , do you!" Said the short guy , making his way towards me .

" I am sorry but should I !!" After hearing my reply the morning guy was laughing his ass off and other two were shocked just like the short guy in front of me.
" Bitch watch your back we are gonna make your life living hell" shortie replied.
" Be my guest 😊 now if you excuse me" with that I went out of cafeteria with unnies following me.
" Yahh girl its your first day and you literally pissed 2 groups while you were the one that mentioned we should always keep it low" jisoo unnie said with sarcasm dripping off her tongue.
I stick my tongue at her only to receive smack from Rose unnie.
" Btw can you tell me who were they."
" Wel the shortie was jimin he's really arrogant and cocky also he is member of bts . Other two were member of astro know as Rocky and mj they are also know as playboy's." Jennie unnie said while we were making our way to lockers .
Suddenly I remembered about morning guy and I asked lisa unnie" and who was morning guy" in hushed voice so no one except lisa unnie could hear .
Instead of replying she started making weird noises
Gaining attention of unnies and some of students in hallway.
" Ohh my little girl has crush 😏" she said making me grow red .
" Who has crush"
" On who "
" No I don't want to become aunt ."
After hearing the last reply everyone turned there head toward Jennie unnie and making me choke on my own saliva.
Jennie unnie then sheepishly said " what it is true . You all know what this girl is capable of . I don't want to be aunt .not just yet ."
I rolled my eyes and called jake one of my Hacker to fing information on bts and astro .

Time skip evening*

I was sitting and working on my new fashion brand . When I heard my mom calling me .
I went downstairs and saw my mom nervously pacing around living room.
As soon she saw me she stopped and started talking
" Soasyouknowaboutmyboyfriendiwashopingwecouldmeethimfortodaysdinner" she said in one breath making me look at her like she has grown two heads.
" Eomma I always knew you could rap but pls right now speak slowly so I could understand you ."
She gave me a look and sighed " ok so I was saying as you know about my boyfriend so I was hoping that we could have dinner with him."

I gave her a nod with smile . seeing her like teenage girl  makes me happy.
" Ok so get ready we'll go around 8 " she said and went on doing her work .

I sighed and started getting ready for dinner. I decided to go summer yellow dress with black flat sandals and simple but hot hairstyle with no makeup.

 I decided to go summer yellow dress with black flat sandals and simple but hot hairstyle with no makeup

I went down and saw my mom already ready

I went down and saw my mom already ready .

Her dress^

After final touch we made our way towards destination

Car was soon pulled in front of huge ass fucking mansion.
" Come on y/n let's meet them" she said making me look at her with wide eyes.
" Them! ??"
" Ya my boyfriend and his 7 sons" she said in duh tone . I just cursed my life and went towards front door .
Soon door was opened by middle age man who smiled as soon as he saw mom .
And well uhh  umm they started making  out . Awkward smile .

The bulky man cleared his throat when he saw me and asked us to come inside .
" You must be y/n it's so nice to see you dear. Your mom always talk about you .
" I hope all nice things Mr ........"
" Kim dong - wan but you can call me Dave " he said with smile I kindly returned his smile .
We made our way towards living room where my mom started chatting with Dave and I on other hand being kdrama fan started watching my fav. Drama goblin.
After about 30 min. Dave asked one of his maid to call his sons.
Soon the room was filled with heavy shuffling of foots coming behind me .
I then turn my head towards direction of noise only to get heart attack .  This can't be happening.
No no no why me .
It's indeed a small world 😫😫😫

That's it for today guys I hope you all are doing good.
Pls do comment and let me know so.e suggestions that I can add in this story