at your service

.
.

Waking up while panting on soft matters , y/n tried to control her breathing .

Looking around all she could see was dark room and nothing else .

Trying to get up from bed she failed miserably and ended up falling on floor which caused her to scrap her knees.

Tired she just sat there while looking around for anything to help her identity , where she as but all of this was in vain.

She didn't know she was crying until someone sat beside her and wiped her tears away with fingers.

" Shhh it's ok .. you are alright no need to worry and bring tears in your beautiful eyes hmm " the person rocked her like she was baby

" Who - who are you " y/n meekly asked .

Chuckling that person lifted y/n and placed her in bed , and then proceeded towards switch board to turn on lights.

" Wait you !! You are the person who helped me back then " y/n exclaimed surprised

Smiling the person replied

" Yes I was , and see I helped you again yesterday . But tell me y/n how come you are in danger whenever I meet you "

 But tell me y/n how come you are in danger whenever I meet you "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" What , what happened yesterday " she asked confused.

" Well I found you in graveyard , lying in floor and when I brought you to a doctor he said you were drugged with dangerous drug which caused your system to completely shut down " he said .

" But , wasn't I talking to eunwoo " y/n mumbled but he heard it and there was a crack in his smile but was soon replaced

" If you are talking about the person you were fighting with then yes you were with him but he left you alone and as soon as he left you collapsed." He said.

" What , I - I'm not getting a single thing" y/n rubbed her head .

" Yesterday i was visiting my parents grave and then I saw you being dragged by that person I guess eunwoo , you both had fight and then he left , and you fell down with blood running out of your mouth . I guess that person drugged you or something because no one else was there except that person ."

No I don't believe this , but maybe he really did that , afterall he really looked like he was going to kill me .
He didn't even believe me and didn't give chance to explain myself to him . Y/n thought .

While she was in her thoughts the person in front of her was happy in succeeding in his mission.

" Well mr. Thank you for helping me , but I think I should go my father will be waiting for me " y/n said as she tried to get up but was pushed but him.

" No you can't you are Ill right now and also look you scraped your leg , aishhhhh you are clumsy you know that " he said and got up to get first aid kit from bathroom.

.

" I think you should stay here for few days till you get perfectly fine " he said while cleaning her injury and wrapping it.

" No its ok I dont want to trouble you anymore you have done enough , I'll be going back " she said , and tried to get up but was again pushed by that person.

" I think you are not understanding what I'm saying right y/n " he said while smiling like psycho.

" Wh-what " y/n tried to back away on bed but was hit by headboard.

" Hey hey sweet y/n don't worry , don't worry I wont hurt you I promise " he said while playing with y/n's cheek.

" Leave me , let me go . You don't know who I am , I will make you burn in hell " she said while pushing him .

" Ohh trust my y/n I know who you are and guess what I'm not scared "

With that he flipped y/n who's face was now facing bed and back facing him.
He took out syringe from his pocket and injected it at back of y/n's neck which caused her shaking and speaking stop.

He then picked y/n making her face him.

" Well as you are now going to live here with me , let me introduce myself to you hmmm babygirl

I'm Kim bum at your service "

.
.
.
.
.
.

And then y/n went limp in his arm and he just smiled seeing her like this.

He layed her down on bed and snuggled with her while kissing her neck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim bum was woken from his sleep by phone ringtone.

Kissing y/n on her lips he got from bed and wnet outside while answering the call.

" Boss, lady that hired you in asking to meet you " his man said .

To which he just rolled his eyes and hung up the call.

He went back inside and tied y/n's hand with bed and kissed her again

" Sorry babe I have to go right now , I'll be there when you wake up I promise .

Till then enjoy the drug i gave you . I know you'll like your next gift , can't wait to give it to you byee baby "

With that he went out again.

As soon as door closed

Tears broke out of y/n's eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Mom I don't know much about you and have just heard dad's story realated to you.

Mom please take me with you I want to reunite with you please mom ask God to end my suffering I can't take more . "

With that y/n went into deep slumber with no idea of her future.

.
.
.
.
.

Ummm how was this chapter

Lol well I was planning to end story with this chapter but I changed story line because

Well it's just my stupid mind thinking of new things 🤣

Memories ( stepbrother ff, BTS ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें