Misery

.
.

Y/n pov

Once again I am woke by this annoying sound. Yes this fucking alarm clock broke my peaceful sweet dream . Guess what I was dreaming about me and ...... Ummm nevermind not gonna tell you .

It was 5:00 am .  I decided to freshen up and go for jog to maintain my superb figure 😉.

Tho today was Monday we didn't have school . Apparently some of students from senior year got into accident along with teachers . so last night the school messaged saying it will be holiday for 3 days .
Well good for me .

After freshening up I wore my jogging attire , grabbed my mobile and ipods and went for jogging.

By the time I reached home everyone was awake .
Mom and jin were cooking and laughing, dad was in call , maknae line were in living room watching messing around and jhope was in dance room.

Wait. A . Minute I bet I had seven stepbrother
.
.
.
Where is Suga .

Ohh

And yes Suga was sleeping on stairs .

Soon mom called everyone for breakfast .

" Goodmorning" I said entering kitchen.

" Goodmorning dear "

" Goodmorning"

" Scoff"

Mom and dad replied with smile , while jin , namjoon , jhope mumbled goodmorning and  tae , Suga , jimin and jungkook scoffed .

Ignoring there scoff I say. Between jin and mom .
And started eating my food.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Sound of clearing throat was heard among moving of cutlery and chatters .

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the source of sound.

" Guys we have announcement to make " dad voice boomed .

Ohh I know this part now dad will announce his honeymoon .

" Shut up consciousness "

" But if they do that now I swear I am gonna puke I don't want to hear nasty stuff early in morning , not from parents 😒😒🙄"

" We are going for honeymoon" mom announced
Great * note the sarcasm*

" When will you return dad " jungkook whined like legit whine

" Dear we were planning for 4-5 months but you dad was against it as we couldn't leave you al alone after all you are still children so we will return in month or half" mom smiled .

" Atleast someone was worried about us unlike her "

"When are you going mom " I asked her .

" Tomorrow Evening"

I just nodded and started eating again .

After eating I went back to my room and started doing my ceo work * remember she owns cosmetic company , that too no. 1 in world *

While doing work I remembered about my dance performance with that eunwoo guy .

We practiced it just one time and when the school reopens we have to perform in front of class .

Should I ask him to come home .

Naahh I won't he was the one who pushed away saying I am not important to him .

But .
But why am I feeling sad about it .

I guess I should ask one of my stepbrother that whether astro will be coming home today or not ..

Determined to ask them I started running down but my luck .
.
.
.
I slipped down the stairs just to land on my butt .

" Ahhhh "
" Shit"
I groaned and sat on ground in pain . This was hella fall . It hurts like bitch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While she was pouting like a kid and rubbing her head . There stood 7 people who heard her scream .

Trying not to laugh all of them was staring at that girl with amusement , there cold facade long gone .

" Yahhhhh you you crazy stairs how did you come here . Shit it hurts so bad I am going to kill you " y/n shouted not aware of people standing behind her.

As soon as they heard her shouting they started laughing at poor girl.

There loud voice startled y/n . She looked back just to find her stepbrother laughing at her misery.

Fuming in anger , y/n stood up just to fall down on ground again with ear piercing scream . Which caused all of BTS to stop laughing and look at her .

Y/n layed on floor holding her left leg , tears streaming from her eyes .

Looking at her an unknown feeling aroused in their heart .

Worried  jin and namjoon went towards her followed by jhope and Suga . While the maknae line smirked and watched the scene folding in front of them .

" Y/n are you ok what happened " jin's voice rang in y/ns ear .

" Y/n tell me. Where it hurts . " Namjoon asked in panic .

" Yahhh hyung why are you worried about this bitch " jimin glared at y/n .

" Yes hyung she is just attention seeking whore leave her nothing has happened to her " jungkook called out.

" Let's go to resturant hyung it has been long since we went out for fun " taehyung said.

Hearing them y/n was really hurt. Suddenly she felt like crying her heart out .

She knew she was not important to them but seeing maknaes reaction she couldn't help but angry at herself , angry that she let them see her weak side , angry at crying in front of them .

" Will you guys shut up can't you see shes in pain and you are calling this all an act " Suga shouted at maknae making their eyes go wide .

This was the first time Suga shouted in so much anger that too towards maknae. Even tho he was cold he never shouted on his brothers .

Maknae got angry and started blaming y/n in their mind . All they could think of was that y/n was breaking their family apart.

" I am ok It was just minor sprain , sorry to waste your precious time " y/n's cold voice echoed in whole room . Without caring much about her injury y/n stood up enduring pain and started climbing Stairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n" jin shouted with wide eyes

.
.
.
.
.
THUD .
.
.
.
.

Can you guess what happened