him

" I bet she can't even move her ass "

" Ya true she is too fat and too ugly"

Two girls from twice said snickering which caused while class erupt in laughter. I looked around and saw BTS and astro were laughing too . Teacher had apologetic look on her face.

I just smiled at her reassuringly to ease her tension before turning to twice.

" Well I feel bad to break it to you that I am moving just fine and my perfect ass is too ..
And for next comment if I am fat and ugly then what are you !!!   
100 kg cake face "  I sarcastically smiled at them and was soon followed by 'ohhh' ' burnt' .

I ignored them and attached my phone to speaker and started dancing.

The middle one is y/n^

BTS pov.

When y/n started dancing we all were amazed by her dancing skils.

Jhope: that step is so precised . She is too good.

Jin: I agree I never expected this .

Jimin: she was low key hot

Jk: yahh hyung can you dance like that ' jk asked jhope'

Jhope: offcourse no one can beat me . 'scoffs'

Soon we heard momo speaking

Momo: ma'am can I have a dual competition with her.
Teacher was about to reply but y/n was fast enough to say yes to her.

Suga: now this is going to be fun😏 no matter how bitch momo is but she's still good dancer.

Tae: I want to see y/n face after she loses to her
All of us agreed with them and saw there performance.

Y/n pov.
When gir from twice asked for battle I couldn't help but smirk ' this is gonna be fun .'. ' now this bitch will see who she
She stood and made her way towards me and said "bitch just stay and watch how to dance "

"I bet y/n will lose "
" Damn I want to be her partner in competition"
" Momo will you be my girlfriend "

I rolled my eyes at all there comments ' men will be men ' I thought

" Very good momo now y/n pls come and perform so that I can chose partners for next class before Bell rings"
I just smiled at her and Started dancing

The one with single pony tail^

All of students complemented me . Teacher was really happy with my dance. Soon teacher announced that we'll get to know who our partner is tomorrow.
Everyone exited the room except for me , BTS and astro.
I tried my best to not laugh after seeing BTS faces .
I started to pack my things but a sentence made me froze .

BTS pov
We all were jungshook witnesses her dance like that . We all hate her but there is something in us that made us proud of her. No one uttered a single word but after some good min. A sentence rang in room making all of snap to that person.

 A sentence rang in room making all of snap to that person

* Damn there faces 🤣😂😂😂

Y/n pov

" That was hot babe "
Was the  comment that was Heard. All the head turned towards person that spoke. I was ready to pounce in whoever called me babe so I turned around , but I never expected him to be here.

Him

The person who....

The one I shared everything with..

The one who left .........

Who is that person any idea.?🤔🤔