BTS POV

BTS POV:
We all were tired from our mission last night. Our shipments were stolen on the way to warehouse and no one could sleep last night

Right now we are walking in school corridors on our way to private room which we own.
While we were walking we heard boys talking about a new girl that how she's hot and cute at same time , that they will love to fuck her and so on.

"Yahh I wanna meet this new girl . Maybe we can use her as one of our whores" jungkook said.

" I bet she must be hot that's why she caught everyone's attention" jimin said while licking his lips .

When they reached their private room they saw astro chilling around.
" Did you see the new girl" was the fist question that came from them.
" No not yet but will soon " we replied.
" You know she caught cha eun woo's wrist when he was beating crap of person who messed with us ." Moon- bin gritted through his teeth. Hearing this everyone froze on there spot. They all were worried for new girl as they know that eunwoo and moon bin are  sadistic one in group and don't like when someone messes with them . Especially eunwoo he's totally different he don't like when someone touch him .

" She is so gonna die" mj said under his breath.
" I wish death comes easy on her " jin said with smirk.
They all were making comments on how this new girl is gonna die and so on but no one noticed sly smile which was playing on eunwoo's lips.

EUN-WOO POV:
While everyone was talking about so called new girl I couldn't help but smile rembering how she reacted  earlier. Yes it's true that I don't like when someone touch me. Especially girls who study here more like move around here and there whoring around with face caked up with makeup.
But this girl she's different. She was barely wearing any makeup . She was definition of pure beauty. I was in my thoughts when taehyung said something making me go all red.
" Isn't it the great killer who is smiling like maniac. Who made him like this " 😏😏
" Ohhhh why are you smiling,  is this because of new girl " namjoon said in teasing manner.
" Offcourse it is I am thinking ways to torture her " I lied.
After few min. We all made our way to respective classes..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip lunch time

BTS POV:
As we entered cafeteria all the girls started shouting our name . While moving further we saw a new face sitting with blackpink group. She was not event paying attention to any of shouting or screaming and was busy in chatting with blackpink.

Soon she turned towards us and a smirk made its way on suga' s lips. She ignored it and turned around continuing her business.

" Let's go and see what she got . And tell her who the real boss is " jimin said to Rocky and mj.

With that the three  made there way to her table and started talking to her . What made us all laugh is when she called jimin shorty. No one has ever dared to say that to him well offcourse except us 😏😏

Jimins face turned all red and he came back to our table not before saying something to her which we couldn't figure out.
" What happened hyung cat got you tongue" tae teased jimin , making all of us laugh.
" The bitch is gonna regret saying that I will make her life like hell". Jimin spatted

" Don't you dare to do anything to her " EUN-WOO said drinking last sip of his coffee. We all were shocked hearing this . Considering that he was the one who could kill anyone who messes with us or him.

EUN - WOO POV:
Fucking shit what did I say . When jimin said that he was going to make her regret I couldn't control my anger . I don't know why but I am going all protective on for her.
" What do you mean by no !! Hahhh! Are you taking side of that bitch who insulted me in front of whole cafeteria " jimin gritted his teeth.
" No! I am saying this so that I can find some ways to torcher her and then we all will enjoy " I lied trying to control my anger.

" Stop you cat fight will ya " jin said breaking the tension on our table
" Anyways dad called me and said that today ms Choi and her daughter are gonna come to our house for dinner." He continued

" This ms Choi . Isn't this your dads girlfriend from past 3 years " jinjin asked

" Yes she is . And as you all know that we want some information on her daughter as well so astro find everything about her daughter and send it to her . And now we should get going before we get late." Namjoon said with serious face .
With that we all went to our classes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.