this boy is doing something

Y/n pov

I wiped the beads of sweat off of my head as I let out a sigh "finally done unpacking..now to explore the encanto!" I smiled and got up from the floor I was sitting on and I headed out the door.

I was walking around the market looking at all the interesting things when I bumped into someone and fell backwards until the mysterious person caught me by my shoulders and pulled me back up straight.

I opened my eyes to be met with hazel ones,it was a boy with curly brown hair with a white shirt and yellow ruana,and are those...freckles?.. "is everything okay senorita,your staring and your face is getting kinda pink?" The boy spoke and I jumped and immediately looked at the ground and apologized profusely as he took his hands off of my shoulders.

He started laughing and he ruffled my hair "its okay senorita I'm just glad I caught you before you fell. And say are you new? I've never seen you before?" I made eye contact with him again and felt my face heat up "uh-uh yea I just moved here a week ago and I finally got to go out and explore today" I smiled at him as a sly grin grew on his face,he bowed and grabbed my hand

"well,welcome to the encanto hermosa my name is camillo madrigal! And you are?" He asked as he placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand. Was this really happening? A laugh escaped my lips and the boys face quickly changed from confident to confused. "What is there something on my face?" He said as he stood back up straight but didnt let go of my hand.

"No no I'm sorry,my name is y/n l/n! Nice to meet you guapo" I grinned as his face flushed red. "Heheh u-uh anyways would you like a tour of the town hermosa? I can show you everything you need to know about" he smiled nervously "sure" i said as he held onto my hand and started to drag me around town flirting with me all throughout the tour.

Time skip

It had gotten dark and i heard mi mama call for me from afar "I've had a lot of fun madrigal but unfortunately i have to go" I sighed "I had fun too,say would you wanna maybe join my family for dinner tomorrow? The big colorful house at the from of the village?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I smirked at him "camillo madrigal is asking me to have dinner with his family,geez you really do like me dont you pretty boy?" I struggled not to laugh as he turned red as a tomato and he hid his face in his ruana "what?! I-its not like that estupida! Your my friend!" He stutters.

My mom called for me again "let me walk you home at least?" He asked and I said sure

Time skip

We were at my front door "so uh will you come over tomorrow?" He asked "of course,thanks for showing me around pretty boy" I said as I opened my door. He smiled at me,I kissed his cheek and immediately went inside and shut the door getting an eyebrow raise from my mom standing in front of me with a smug smile.

Camillo pov

Woah..she..wow..a girl kissed me! I mean it was on the cheek but it still counts right?! I cant wait to see her again tomorrow. I turned around to walk home with a big grin on my face and I ran straight into Dolores. "You have a girlfriend? Hm." She said and my face started to heat up "what?! No! Shes just my friend,shes coming for dinner tomorrow so you better not say anything weird to her Dolores" I explained,she nodded and grabbed my wrist and dragged me home.

Jesus I just met this girl and I might already like her...

AUTHER HERE HI YES I HOPE YOU ENJOYED,GIVE ME REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS FOR CHAPTERS OKAY BYE ILY MWAH MWAH