Carlos's pov

The image is what I think y/n looks like in this story

Carlos pov

I saw y/n speed walking in the direction of her house and I glanced to where she had been only to see camilo dancing with some other girl,how could he choose someone else over her?

It made my blood boil but I figured I should follow y/n just in case. I was walking sort of behind her trying to catch up,we were far from people now and it was just us two wandering the streets. "Y/n are you okay?.." I asked and she jumped but quickly turned around

She had tears rapidly falling down her cheeks which made me panic not knowing what to do in this situation,it didnt come as naturally how to comfort her at this time than it did last time.

She hugged me as soon as she realized it was me and she hugged tight,I hugged her back and held her close as she cried into my shoulder getting my ruana all wet but I could care less. All I care for right now is if shes okay.

"Are you alright?..what happened.." I said hesitantly and she tried to tell me "I-i dont know it's stupid n-nothing even happened i dont know why I'm crying I-it just hurts. That stupid girl pulled him away from me and was flirting with him..they looked so happy and it hurt." She stuttered over her tears.

I felt so bad but I knew how she felt all too well. "Am I not good enough for him or something?.." she asked sadly "what no your more than good enough- I'm sure hes just trying to make you jealous or something. He doesnt actually like her. Theres no way anyone could get over you,your too good" I said trying to reassure her.

"Thank you Carlos..." she said as she started to calm down and control her breathing better. "Mhm,do you uh..want to come to my house or something or want me to go to yours? Are you gonna need me?" I asked unsure if she would want me to stay with her or not.

She thought for a moment "my house,thanks"

"Yea no problem"

I yawned as I let her go,i felt awkward for some reason. We walked to her house and she set me up a bed on the floor and she layed in the actual bed.

--------------------------
AUTHOR HERE HI CAMILO POV SOON I SWEAR,A LOT OF YOU ASKIN FOR CAMILO POV AND TRUST ME SOON SO FOR NOW I GIVE YOU CARLOS POV