protective carlos?

Reminder to get tissues. Listen to the song for best experience.

Y/n pov

I woke up from sunlight getting in my eyes from the window of my room. I blinked a few times before rubbing my still puffy eyes.

I was going to move my arm until I realized it was hanging off the bed and was holding some weight. I peeked over my bed at carlos who was sound asleep but he was holding my hand.

He was snoring lightly letting little 'mi mi mis' escape after each snore. I smiled softly at his sleeping figure,his hair was all over the place and he was drooling a little.

I laughed a little but my laughing quickly stopped as he woke up and rubbed his eyes "what's so funny huh?" He said tiredly as he glared at me annoyed. "Nothing" I said

He then ran his hand through his hair sitting up,he realized he was holding my hand and took his hand away.

Time skip

Me and Carlos were walking around the village,Im trying to distract myself from the reoccurring thought that camilo doesnt love me anymore.

I then smiled at carlos and he tilted his head at me looking confused "wanna play tag?" I said a bit giddily as I had a lot of energy built up. "What? No- that's for kids we are fifteen-" I cut him off by tapping his shoulder yelling tag as I ran off.

I saw him roll his eyes as he started to run after me,a smile slowly growing on his face. I laughed as I ran through an alley way and cut around a house.

He was catching up and tried to grab me but I swiftly dodged (WEAVE-) and ran a bit into the forest. I decided to run to me and camilos spot,I was hoping I could hide there as I heard carlos speeding through the trees behind me. He was kind of scary to be chased by.

I arrived at the spot and stopped in my tracks.

My wide smile faded and I held my breath. It felt as if time stopped.

I saw camilo...in our spot...kissing valerie. In our spot?...

I felt tears start to fall as he wasnt pulling away and neither of them saw me. They were too lost in the moment...

Carlos caught up to me finally and wrapped his arms around me tightly from behind "gotcha!" He said which caught the twos attention as they quickly backed away from eachother and looked at me and carlos.

Carlos's brows quickly furrowed in anger at the sight of his brother kissing someone other than me. "Wait it's not what it looks like y/n-" camilo tried to explain but I wiggled out of Carlos's arms and ran as far as I could. Until I couldnt.

Camilo pov

Carlos looked back in worry as y/n ran off and so did I and valerie stayed silent. Carlos looked at me with anger. I could see it boiling inside of him.

He walked up to me and looked down at me getting close to my face as he was a few inches taller than me. "How could you camilo?! Y-you know how much she loves you- o-or at least you wouldve known if you had let her tell you at that fucking party but no you let this dumbass girl distract you!-" he yelled in my face as his voice cracked with anger and sadness,I stayed silent in regret and guilt. His anger quickly turned to sadness and he shed a tear? Since when does he cry?

"I'm in love with her too and I'm over here backing off watching her swoon over you,it fucking hurts. A-and this is the shit you pull?...I just want her to be happy and if you cant do the job I will." He told me in a calmer more sad tone. I've never seen him like this,I felt like a complete asshole "I-im sorry i-"

"Shut the fuck up." Carlos cut me off

I stayed quiet and valerie rolled her eyes. Carlos stormed ran off to find y/n I assume and I stared at the floor in guilt as I started to cry.

"You'll be fine I'm better than her anyways,all you need is me" valerie said and I looked at her "dont ever talk to me again I was just using you as a distraction." I blurted and she looked offended but nonetheless she walked away and left me. Alone.

I had no one else. I collapsed to the floor and started to cry more realizing what I might have just lost.

Y/n pov

I had been sat in the alley way that carlos comforted me in a while ago, for about two hours. I only had a few tears falling now and was spaced out with no thoughts staring at a wall blankly.

Until carlos found me and sat with me,deja vu.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine.

"I was looking for you...I yelled at camilo...I assumed this is the last place you could be,are you....alright?..." carlos said sounding tired

"No...I'm sad carlos...im hurt" I said softly feeling to tired to speak and he sighed as I thought of something.

"Carlos.."

"Yes y/n?"

I frowned a little "help me make him jealous...help me make him miss me like I miss him...?"

He sighed again thinking for a moment "fine....the things I do for you princesa.." he replied mumbling the last bit but I still heard it and smiled softly.

AUTHOR HERE AND IM SO SO SORRY I PROMISE IT WILL BE BETTER SOON!!