discussion

Carlos pov

The next was day was okay,last night y/n said she wanted to be alone for today. I respected her decision and instead wandered around the village mindlessly to take my stress away.

I was just walking around with my hands in my pockets. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a minute enjoying the silence.

That is until I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me from walking any further and my eyes shot back open.

I turned around to see camilo and my eyebrows furrowed as I turned fully towards him making eye contact and not breaking it as he took his hand off my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked firmly and he looked down at the ground with shame "I wanted to apologize to you because I know how you must feel..you know...with the whole situation...and uh I wanted to ask you if you would help me set up an apology for y/n?...its fine if not" he said and I thought for a moment.

Her happiness matters most to me and If camilo made her happy then so be it. "Fine....only for her sake though" I said glad I wouldnt need to do anything with her anymore to make him 'jealous' I didnt want her to use me just to get to him.

He smiled at me his eyes filled with hope yet also a tint of sadness. His eyes were puffy and red,he must've been crying all night.

"Thank you so much Carlos I mean it. This means a lot to me. Thank you for being there for her,that also means a lot. I'm glad she didnt go through all of this alone." He said which made me a bit confused "uh....yea no problem just...making sure shes okay.." I said as I looked away.

I felt awkward and he immediately started talking about how to apologize to y/n. This was going to annoy me but it must be done. For her.

AUTHOR HERE,JUST A FILLER SINCE YOUR ALL MAD AT ME! ITS OK THO I UNDERSTAND ILY TINY PEOPLE IN MY PHONE!