Chapter three: " Friends "

( art and music not mine )
———————————————-
1/1/2022
( narrator )

Along the dark hall lies kori on the ground weeping in silence, covering his ears as he ignore's the voice.

Kori.......

My son........

My....... Baby boy

" Stop...... s- stop calling me! " kori shouted as tears flows from his eyes, as the voice kept getting louder and louder.

Let go of your ears.......

Listen to my voice...........

" You're not her....... You're not mommy! " kori yelled in the dark halls, as the voice kept pestering him to listen.

It's me...... your mother

" Shut up shut up shut up!!!!! " kori stood up from the ground before sprinting away along the endless halls, Turning corners left and right.

Why are you running from mama?

Stop running......

Stop running..........

STOP RUNNING!!!!!!!

The voice change into a more demonic version as a shadow like hand, came from the floor grabbing onto kori's leg. Who tripped and fell down on the floor as more shadow like hand starts appearing from the ground, grabbing each limbs of kori as it holds him in place.

" Let go! Please l- let me go!!!!! " kori shouted as he open his eyes to see something stepping out of the darkness. As it slowly walks to kori who is shaking with fear and desperation.

Step......

One step at the time the creature gets closer and closer.

Step..........

The closer it gets the more Kori felt fear and despair.

Step.......

Before suddenly the creature starts too reach out to kori who starts to scream but suddenly couldn't, as his voice suddenly disappeared. Leaving him screaming with out sound as tears flow's down his face.

suddenly a bright light occurs as kori slowly open's his eyes, to see it was Morning. Looking all around his room to see nothing as he just sighs.

Before hearing a knock from the door that came from his older sister.

" Wake up bro your friend is outside waiting for you" harmony told his brother before walking away with kori quickly hurrying to change his clothes. Not wanting to make his friend wait for long.......

As he immediately went down stairs grabbing his small breakfast which was a ham sandwich, waving bye to harmony before opening the door.

" Took you long enough! You ready? " lily says in a childish voice as kori nods, closing the door behind him. As they both walked with each other to school.

" Did you w- wait to long? " kori asked which Lily nods no. Before going back to silence as a flashback occurred in his head.

( flashback to the past )

A young kori can be seen walking along side the passage way that leads to school, before suddenly bumping into somebody.

" S- sorry! " kori apologized as he lifted his head slightly up to see who he bump into.