Chapter 12: " New universe, New World "

Art and music not mine
——————————————-

< Third POV >

A figure floating aimlessly in space covered in ice slowly wondered away from the solar system, slowly floating to the middle of the Milky Way galaxy.

Upon a million of years passing through massive Stars that would put the sun to shame, small solar systems that has their own planets orbiting the parent star. The Figure approached the huge black hole that is in the center of the large galaxy, slowly orbiting around it.

Which took another few years to slowly get closer to the horizon, instead of orbiting the Disc of the black hole. Before finally getting pulled in as the figure slowly got stretched apart, the atoms and molecules of the figure went haywire.

Becoming almost like a long spaghetti before suddenly forming back into a humanoid form, finally inside the black hole as all you can see is complete darkness. A void of nothingness as the figures velocity slowly slowed down.

time had stop.........

Days......

Months.......

Years.....

Had pass since the journey away from the solar system, before suddenly a spark ignited. Spiral of cosmic energy flowed around the figure, absorbing inside the crystal skin. Glowing as particles of light flew around in chaos, as the light gulf the entire figure.

Who slowly twitch as the ice around the figure starts melting, a black hole appeared right in front of it. But the difference is that the color of the black hole is white, forcefully throwing the figure out as a portal appeared.

Disrupting and distorting space all around as the figure went through, appearing to be falling from the sky as the ice slowly melts. If anybody would see this figure falling from the sky, they would think it's an meteoroid.

As the figure crashed in a large forest which was the size of Asia itself, the ground cracked from the pressure because of the harsh impact. Trees being blown away as fire ignited small parts of the large crater. The ice covering the figure finally melted as the eyes immediately open.

The beast had awoken once again......

But something different had happen cracks slowly appeared around the white skin, the beast clutch it's head in pain.

Hearing a voice inside its head.

W- What's going on........

" NO! You're supposed to be asleep!?!?! Why are you awake you weakling!!!!!! " The beast screamed in pain and anger as its horn broke off, dissolving into small particles.

What's this place?..........

" No STOP! This isn't what I'd wanted!! Ahhhh-" The beast suddenly disappeared as the white skin broke off into different pieces. Showing the once pale and smooth body of Kori who finally awoken from his deep slumber.

" Where am I? " Kori's voice was horse as he looked at his appearance, to see that he was fully naked. His appearance was that his hair was more longer reaching his lower back and his body slightly had muscles. While still being short a memory deep within his mind, suddenly resurfaced.

He clutched his head as tears ruptured from his eyes as he started breathing heavily.....

Harmony is dead.......