Chapter five: " Nightmare "

( art and music not mine )
———————————————
1/2/22
( Narrator )

While kori is sleeping off his sadness his conscious got pulled in to a dark place, a place where reality is distorted. A dream that he will suffer for all eternity.

" Nooooo! " Kori shouted as he turns corners running away from the same figure, that is chasing him in the darkness.

As the hallways got darker and darker the longer he ran, before tripping over an broken piece of metal. Falling on the ground as he quickly tries to get up, turning around to hear the noises getting louder and closer.

Step......

Step......

Step............

Kekekekekekeke

A deep cracking voice came from the darkness as bright red eyes shines brightly, showing that the entity is looking straight at kori.

Causing his skin to turn pale as he turn back around getting up quickly, as he ran once again. Turning corners which all ended up as useless, making kori more desperate to try escape.

Before suddenly seeing a hole in the wall which gave him two choices, ether going inside and hide or keep running before eventually getting caught.

Hearing the heavy footsteps getting closer he immediately went inside the hole, backing up further inside. Covering his mouth so his staggering breath can't be heard, as he sees the darkness zooming over the halls. As faint soft footages can't almost be heard anymore.

" -Sigh- " kori sighs slowly as he uncovered his mouth before suddenly hearing a voice...... that came right behind him.

" Hide All you want I will always find you " an heavy deep voice spoke on the side of him, as the figure grabbed kori by the face. Muffing his screams as tears fails to fall out as kori got pulled into the darkness. Disappearing into the vast darkness of his own sinister subconscious.....

.........

.............

..........

.........

.............

...........

...........

...............

..............

" He is not yours to take you fool " a voice that resembles Kori's but slightly higher pitch, as his voice echos with power. Destroying the reality with just the snap of a finger, as a bright light occurred surrounding kori.

With the entity forcefully letting go of kori as it got sink back further into the darkness, disappearing temporarily as kori looks up. Too see a figure who skin is pale white, with the everblooming shadow of his hand covering his face. Smiling with pride and power.

" It's not your time yet, the conditions is not fulfilled" the figure spoke as kori felt his skin melting off as his voice echos with pain and agony.

Waking up quickly as kori looks around frantically before looking as his body's, to see no melted off skin. As sweat soaked his clothes before hearing the door being slammed open. Seeing Harmony looking at kori worriedly.

" Are you ok!?!?!?! I heard you screaming from across the room " Harmony checked Kori's temperature to see he was burning up a bit.

" I feel a little s- sick sis " Kori told Harmony who stood up.

" You staying home kori I'll call the front office that you are sick, for now take a nice warm bath" Harmony says before walking out of Kori's room doing exactly what she says she will do.

While that happens kori went into the bathroom to take a shower, taking off his clothes before stepping in. Turning the faucet to the right as warm water made contact with his skin. Closing his eyes as he faintly remember's what happened in his Nightmare.

" Who was that? " Kori spoke to himself softly as he glimpse of the two figures, that keeps appearing in his mind. Usually in his nightmares he will dream about the " Past ", but now it's different. Moving his hands to go through his wet hair, before suddenly feeling chills go down his spine. Quickly opening his eyes to see a dark figure standing behind the shower curtain.

Having no words to speak kori blink his eyes to see the figure disappeared.

" Hahaha I'm going crazy " Kori jokes to himself as he finishes showering. Walking out of the bath as he went past the mirror, going to open the bathroom door before suddenly stopping.

Walking backwards as he looks in the mirror to see something different, he saw his half naked body pale as white. As fog from his warm shower covers his face, with only seeing bright yellow eyes looking back.

Quickly wiping the mirror to see his reflection gone showing only himself now, as he starts to slowly breath heavily.

" What's wrong with me...... " Kori spoke to himself as he felt tears flowing down his cheeks, as he covered his upper face. Showing only his mouth twitching.

As he stood in the same position for an hour before walking out of the bathroom, carrying his dirty clothes. With the tower wrap around his lower area, but as he walk through the hallways he started seeing things. Feeling things that he shouldn't have, as he quickly paced faster to his room.

Going inside as he locked the door behind him then throwing his dirty clothes in the hamper, changing into his new clothes. Sitting on his bed, taking a few quick breaths before looking on the side. Too see a picture of what he had of his own mother.

" Mom...... " Kori picks up the portrait he only has of him and his decreased mother, who he miss dearly. Wanting to feel the warmth that he got from her, missing the humming sound of her singing.

Since her voice is a pure bliss that can make any single life form fall over heels for her, before laying back down. Closing his eyes as he quickly went to sleep while holding the portrait of his dead mother.

But unknown to him his room slowly got darker as the windows in his room got covered, slowly a dark and misty figure arises from the ground. Slowly crawling over to the sleeping boy, grinning sinisterly. Before a pale white hand grabbed the head of the entity, who is struggling to escape.

" You won't be able to do what you want anymore, the kid is in my possession now. Sleep....... You Beast " the voice of an different person spoke in irritation, dragging the entity back into the deeps of the unknown.

Turning everything back to normal as only the sounds of light snoring came from kori.
//////////////////////////////////

Author: ( " I know this chapter is short, but now it's the start of the story getting much more darker. Next one will slightly be light hearted in a way, but that's probably at the middle of the chapter. Emotions is going to be involve in that one, after that is where I will forcefully make the story feel disgusting to you my lovely viewers love y'all. And stay tune for the next chapter and so on, bye 👋" )