Chapter 11: " The End Of Humanity "

Art and music not mine
————————————————-

( Third POV )

Kill.....

Kill.......

Kill........

Kill!........

The beast had only thought of one thing........ death and chaos, as it slowly walk towards the siren noises. Seeing two black colored police cars as both front doors open, seeing 4 policeman standing on each side.

Guns raised and aimed at it as the beast smiles sinisterly.

" What the fuck is that!?!? " one of the male police officers shouted.

" Don't worry about what is that shoot that thing!!!!!! " His partner shouted as he slowly pulled the trigger of his handgun.

The other two officers agreed as they press the trigger of their guns, bullets flying at the beast who tank those shots. Before sprinting at the cops as it appeared in front of one in seconds, giving the others to late to realize.

As the beast punched the bullet proof glass window as its fist connected with the cops head, blowing it to a million pieces.

" Shit!!!!!! Officer down! Officer down we need back up!!!!!! " The female partner of the cop shouted in her radio, as she turns to aim her gun at it. But unluckily got pulled up to the sky by multiple hands, as a mouth emerged from the shadows. Clamping it's mouth shut as her upper half got bitten off, dropping her lower half as the guts of the female officer was hanging out.

After that the beast seemly teleported right behind one of the second male officer, who turns his head around to see a spear lunged into his face. As the spear went through his skull and brain killing him instantly as blood gushed out, over the police car as the last male officer stood there scared.

As the beast flip the car away from the both of them as it grabbed the male by the mouth, who was too scared to even struggle. The beast frowned as it stab the male in its guts with its hand, doing it multiple times as the fear of the cop finally ran out.

Screaming at the top of his lungs as he plead to be let go as the beast starts to smile, before hearing more sirens as it finally stop playing around. Dropping the cop who got swallowed whole by the darkness, as the beast's shadow slowly moved around its body. Eyes appearing on the mist like shadow as the semi-sentient creature stares at the multiple cop cars and 2 swat vans. As a helicopter shines the light over them, as the beast condensed the shadow into a spear.

Forming in its hands as it grins viscously while the shadow creature with multiple eyes and mouth, drools over the food it's sees. Once seeing the 10 officers get out of their cars and 12 swat members aiming their guns at it.

 Once seeing the 10 officers get out of their cars and 12 swat members aiming their guns at it