Chapter 30

"She seems rather close to the Princess?!" someone said, the whispers echoed around Irene. Irene seems like a scandalous person at such a young age. Darius looked around them, Sasha gripped onto her hands.

"Don't listen to them!" she said, Irene smiled, "I don't mind it," Irene replied, "I sort of used it now," the white-haired explained. "If you're not going to do something about it, I will." Sasha declared walking away.

Irene grabbed onto her hands, "Let's not make a ruckus on Crown Prince's birthday, okay? I promise you I am fine, I don't mind these comments," the child smiled. "Alright...if you say so," Sasha sighed, glaring to people.

Oh dear god, she seems to be a in bad mood...

"Sasha, don't glare...I heard if you do that too long your face just stays that way..." Irene said to the blonde little girl, "Wait really?" she replied innocently, Darius hit her in the head, "No idiot," he told her.

Sasha rubbed her head pitifully, "Irene! Did you see that the evil man my brother hangouts with hit me!" the child wavering her head around Irene and then turning her head to glare at Darius.

"Dear friend, are you bullying my cute little sister again?" Josiah suddenly came behind Darius smiling, "Cute? Can't you tell? She's a demon in disguise!" Darius huffed. Irene was stunned, both males were sparkling.

"Oh, my, they're more handsome in person," the girls whispered around them and blushed too. Irene did not forget about these two boys' reputations.

Darius, a beautiful boy with a cold face yet a charming smile.

Josiah, a pretty boy with a cheerful face yet a cunning smile.

The most perfect pair. (Fr I could've written a bl of them IEJFIRJWG)

Those were the simple titles thrown at them. However, Josiah is very cunning despite his age, he was the mastermind of the Marquis downfall with the Grand Duke's help, Rascal's family.

"I can't believe he is engaged with that wrench that her family doesn't even want?!" the girl with pink hair scoffed in disbelief. The girls behind her giggled.

Andrea Nico, daughter of the South Baroness, her mother took over after an incident with the rightful heir of the family, her uncle.

Irene kept her face straight as she looked her up and down, kids are so cocky these days. "People are quite loud these days, aren't they?" Sasha's voice whispered, "Don't do anything," Irene ordered in which then the princess only could make a groan of annoyance.

Irene got off the small seat she was sitting in, she went closer to the Crown Prince, curtsied, "Happy Birthday, his highness Crown Prince," Irene spoke with elegance. "No need to be so formal," he replied.

"We are engaged, after all, call me Josiah," he smiled, Irene turned into a stone and crumbled, what a cheeky kid, she thought.

Irene gritted her teeth, straighten her back "I will keep that in mind, Josiah" Irene replied with smiling eyes. "Ahaha..." Darius laughed, "Watching her reaction was the best right?" he asked.

"Pft...it sure is," the prince smiled brightly. "Oh yeah remember that time where you guys-" Irene was cut off by a hand on her mouth, "Shhh...keep it down," Josiah said nervously, Irene swatted the hands away and wiped her mouth.

"Mmm...sure," the white hair smiled evilly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sasha asked curiously, "Ah nothing, I will tell you when we are older," Irene avoided the question, Sasha glanced at them suspiciously, "Alright..."