Chapter seventeen - To know, To find, To wish

"Normal speech"

"Mentally speaking"

'Thinking'

"Beast talking"

"Beast talking in mindscape"

'Beast thinking'

(*May contain gramatical errors*)

A/N It is a bit long, I know...

, "That power is yours, for some reason or another you have it, not them. You decide."

"They still can be of help Kyuubi, why do you deny their help? because they are human?" "Because you

, can't grow if others do things for you."

========================================================================

"Guy sensei why are we still in the village?" An excited Rock Lee shouted, Ahem... asked the Mighty Beast of Konoha, lifting his bushy eyebrows and starring with his unnaturally round eyes which, needless to say, made the rest of the team uncomfortable. "Yes sensei, we could have avoided this." The only girl on the group made clear with her high pitched voice. Despite the two hyperactive students and the neglectful Hyuga, the taijutsu expert smiled brightly and put his fist on his chest. "Tenten, can you not seE The Emotion on Lee's face and the fire exploding inside? Wanting to RAGE Out and RACE THE WORLD!!!!"

"Gee, you're as bad sensei. We don't have any missions, We Should Be Training!" She insisted hitting her foot on the ground. "Say something Neji." "If sensei doesn't have anything up his sleeve, it could be that someone told him not to." Might Guy turned around and scanned the street. "Hokage sama said to not wonder of like usual." "Did Hokage-sama tell you why? Guy-sensei." Lee took a soldier's pose. "No, we should find out soon enough. In the mean time.." The jonin said smiling. "How about we take a detour?" The senior genins poked their heads behind the jonin. Over the other side of the road was, wouldn't you know it, the rival himself- Kakashi The copy ninja. The expression on their faces changed however when they saw who was accompanying him.

========================================================================

"Can we start training now Rin-sensei?" The pinkete asked annoyed for the what-th time. "With Rin-sensei here, we already have everything we need. That gravity-defying-hair-mask-face does absolutely nothing." "Yes, where is Kakashi-saensei?" The raven haired girl asked. Team seven was waiting under the shade of a single treeing the middle of The Third Training ground. "He said to not exhaust. They will be here shortly." "They?" The girls asked in unison.

"Us she means." The scarecrow's voice was heard from far heard as the people appeared on the edge of the training field from the forest. Sasuke, leaning against the tree, moved his head to see who the newcomers were only to scoff. The girls exchanged a quick glance in silence. "Yes Sasuke, team thirteen will join us in today's training." "Weren't they in a mission Rin-sensei?" "They just returned this morning Sakura." "Took them long enough." 'Why does this boy have to get hostile every time...' "Anyway, the joint session was not planed so if you want to try anything today suggest it latter, we'll see if they have anything in mind too." "Can we learn walking on water today?" "Well Sakura.." The brown haired female observed the girl head to toe. 'She has added some mass.' "..You are getting closer to how you should have been, so I don't see why not." "Really?" "Yes, and don't forget to train more."

"Yo, how is everyone doing?" Kakashi asked his team when everyone was gathered together. "At least you have a reason for being late this time Sensei..." "Even for this?" Yamato asked. "Ahem, so as we heard Rin tell you, we don't have anything planed today. We thought on quick spars since the Hokage said to now wander off to much, for some reason he wants the senseis in the village. Anything you wish to do?" Yamato send a quick glance at Kakashi... 'Hokage-sama has to make preparations I guess.' "Water walking sensei." "Being better at chakra control that's what you'd want. You need to expand your pool." "I want to train more with the Sharingan." Reika got in front. "Nii-san already had three Tomoe by our age." "It doesn't really matter Reika, since there is not much difference between two and three. You shouldn't rush to awaken your Mangekyo." "Yes sir."