Chapter five-I don't hate you (Part I)

(This chapter ended up a bit too long , 13584 words, so I split it in two. I will post part two shortly after this one.)

"Spring. The time to bloom again" He said wisely. He had long, straight, white hair passing waist length. He had a small rectangular beard and a traditional thin mustache on each side of the mouth about four inches long. His complexion fair and his eyes black. He was wearing a black outfit and had a katana tied to the left side of the waist with a belt. His hands were tugged under the wide sleeves as he was meditating on top of a boulder on a mountain. Right on the edge of a valley where he was, he threw his eyes upon the land. Mountains and hills, covered with old forests. The huge surface of land he had relocated himself in, possibly had never been touched by any other human as far as he could see. He removed the right hand from under the left sleeve, placed it on the hilt and took the sheathed sword to hold it like a trophy with both hands in front of him. Then, he closed his hands and gripped the weapon tightly. "Soon we both will meet them and join on their quest. I do not know what it is but dangerous it will be." He said determined. Then with melancholy,
"I have been waiting for a long time." He got up on his feet, standing with pride like a leader, and unsheathed the sword, fit for a samurai. It's whole metal light blue in color and on the sharp edge it had the wave pattern, old, but carefully maintained. As wind blew his hair from behind, he turned around and held the sword pulled back, parallel with the ground. In a stabbing motion he slowly moved the sword forward, it's tip smoothly penetrated right in the middle of a leaf, in axis with it's middle line. The wind effortlessly pushed the leaf along the length of the sword bringing it closer to the handle, where it stopped. "I must start practicing, to wash the rustiness away."

================================================================

Naruto was walking in the corridor of the Hokage building to the Hokage's office. He had grown, he was about eleven or twelve years old. His hair was still spiky like his father's, and a bit long, again like Minato's. He was wearing his usual wardrobe, black shinobi sandals, deep blue anbu-style pants. On his top half a hooded zip jacket, white cream in colour with a black neckline and the waist and wrist hems were also black. On its back was the red spiral like the Konoha chunin flack jacket. He had it unzipped and under it he wore a normal fishnet t-shirt. On the left side of his behind he had a standard shinobi weapon pouch. On his head he had tied the Konoha headband, Naruto had passed the academy on record time, like his father's pupil, Kakashi, and his classmates' older brother, Itachi Uchiha, but unlike them, the higher ups had used what they could and decided 'it would be better' to release him together with the class. Him physically being in the classroom was not required however, something which a lot of teachers and parents were glad about. Even though he was really good, for reasons, he was not liked very much, he could remember cases that were not very pleasant.

He held a piece of paper in his hand from a notebook, that was the reason he was heading to his office in the first place. 'This will be over in just a minute, now be calm and just walk.'
'He is not bad, he is not good either. He is only normal. Well,,,, kinda.' Naruto stopped behind the door and knocked. "Enter" He opened it and entered only to see that Minato was not alone, instead he was talking with... "Perv..." Naruto commented unhappy. "What did you say kid?" Jiraiya fumed. "I just said I hope you don't infect tou-san with your repulsive behaviour." Naruto replied sarcastically." "You little.. " Jiraiya said refraining like a mature adult he was supposed to be. 'I have successfully annoyed him.' Naruto could play this game all day. Getting on his nerve was easy too.
"Disrespectful, yes. But he's got my point" Jiraiya's equal, Lady Tsunade said as she entered the room to give Yondaime some paperwork. "More??" Minato whined as she dropped a heavy stack of paper on his desk, which shook on contact. "Stop complaining Ho-ka-ge" she teased and left. "Well Minato, I better don't hold you back" His sensei said as he sat up from where he was, at an open window. "You better don't sensei." "I will see you all latter, I got research to d- I mean a book to write. Haha" He laughed nervously. "It is not like they differ to you." "Hah kid, your tongue is as sharp as a knife. You know, Orochimaru said that many times before he went rogue." Jiraiya jumped out of the window before he could get a response.